26 Qt. High Performance Vertical Tilting Blender - 110V
- Unique locking foot system for safe and easy pouring
- Stainless steel frame, tilting bowl, and blending blades
- Seamless, weldless bowl construction for sanitary operation
- Special coating protects motor
White Glove Delivery - Available -
|Width||16 1/6 Inches|
|Depth||20 7/8 Inches|
|Height||46 1/2 Inches|
|Jar Type||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
Simplify food preparation and protect against spills with this 26 qt. high performance vertical tilting blender. The bowl of this blender is securely hinged to the base and held in place with a unique locking foot system that makes emptying safe and easy by eliminating the need to manually lift and pour product out of the bowl. Simply press the locking foot down to release the bowl and tilt it to safely discharge your food product.
This blender features a powerful 1.5 hp motor mounted on a durable stainless steel frame with anti-skid pads for added security while in use. The blending blades and tilting bowl are also stainless steel, making them easy to clean and able to withstand consistent use. The tilting container features seamless, weldless construction for sanitary operation while the motor is specially coated to protect against corrosion and other damage. A basic ON/OFF switch makes operation quick and easy for any employee.
This blender operates at 110V.
Width: 16 1/6"
Depth: 20 7/8"
Height: 46 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty valid only on products sold or used inside the continental United States. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register