More power than we had expected! Handles any combination of ice and fruit to make sorbet or ice cream. easy to clean and durable heavy container.
Customers Also Viewed
- 48 oz. copolyester container
- Powerful 3.5 hp motor with 20,000 RPM
- Variable speed controls
- Easy to-use-paddle controls
- Great for smoothies, bar drinks, soups, salsas, desserts, and more
- Waring SE1000 Large Sound Enclosure for Xtreme High-Power Blenders
- AvaMix 928RINSE Rinser for Blender Jars
- Waring CAC93X-06 The Raptor 48 oz. Blue Copolyester Colored Blender Jar
- Waring CAC93X-28 The Raptor 48 oz. Orange Copolyester Colored Blender Jar
- Waring CAC93X-10 The Raptor 48 oz. Purple Copolyester Colored Blender Jar
- Waring CAC93X-12 The Raptor 48 oz. Green Copolyester Colored Blender Jar
- Waring CAC93X-03 The Raptor 48 oz. Yellow Copolyester Colored Blender Jar
|Waring MX1200XTXP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||17.86 lb.|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||8 1/4 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Blender Jar(s)||1 Jar|
|Drinks per Day||75 or More|
|Features|| BPA Free|
Made in America
|Horsepower||3 1/2 HP|
|Product Line||Waring Xtreme|
|RPM||1,500 - 20,000 RPM|
|Usage|| Bar Blending|
Food and Drink Blending
Customer questions about this product
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results we recommend blending only fresh or partially thawed frozen fruit. If using completely frozen fruit, we suggest a ratio of 1 ¼ parts liquid to 1 parts frozen fruit on high speed.
Waring MX1200XTXP Details
Blend your bar or restaurant's most popular soups, smoothies, and mixed drinks with the Waring MX1200XTXP X-Prep 3.5 hp commercial blender! This blender features a 3.5 hp motor capable of up to 20,000 RPM for fast and efficient blending, while simple paddle switch controls let you change between variable and pulse settings. A dial lets you easily adjust speeds from 1,500 to 20,000 RPM, or you can use pulse to hit a maximum burst of 30,000 RPM for an intense and thorough blend. And thanks to its one-piece jar pad, this blender can be quickly cleaned after a busy day. It comes with one 48 oz. copolyester container for durability and resistance to cracks and breaks.
Left to Right: 8 1/2"
Front to Back: 8 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Paddle Switches, and 64 oz. Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Electronic Keypad and 64 oz. Container
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsWaring Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Programmable Keypad & LCD Screen, Adjustable Speed, and 64 oz. Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring X-Prep 64 oz. High-Power Blender with Adjustable Speed
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsWaring MX1000XTXP Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring MX1050XTXP Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Electronic Keypad and 48 oz. Copolyester Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring MX1300XTXP Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Programmable Keypad, Adjustable Speed, and 48 oz. Copolyester Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Programmable Keypad, Adjustable Speeds, and 64 oz. Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Electronic Keypad, Timer and 64 oz. Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring MX1100XTXP Xtreme 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Electronic Keypad and 48 oz. Copolyester Container
People Talk About:blender more better container issue need blends dial fast grinding
I did a lot of research before I bought this blender, not only is it a monster! its cleans great,its an amazing deal compared to all the other brands. It is quiet loud at max speeds. of course webstraunt has the best deal
I am a trained chef and have used both other and waring blenders in the past. I can say without reservation after more than 2 months of every day use with a family who loves protein shakes I love this blender. It is quieter than the vitamix and pulverizes just about anything effortlessly. I have even made cherry ices from freshly cooked cherries and the consistency was smooth and luxurious. And did I say this thing was quiet? Do not ask yourself if you need this model- Waring really is that good. Just do it.
I have had this product for a week. I did quite a bit of research, but as good as the web is, hands-on is obviously much better. First I want to say that buying webstaurantstore was a good experience. Good price, really fast shipping, and very good communication. 5 stars for that. As for the product, it looks & feels very well built. The container has to be held/used to understand how solid it really is. I don't think that I have seen anything like it. I never would have thought I would say this, but I like it better than glass. My son said the same thing. This "small" size container is plenty large enough to make a smoothie for 3. If you need more than that frequently, then you may want to get the larger one. However, it blends Read More
ive had one of these for 10 years! ive used many ,even in commercial setting and this brand is the best. im buying 3 right now for a cafe. get the warranty . this thing is awesome!
really bad experience from this one. We've only gotten it three months ago and we used perhaps a dozen times. last week, it just started going crazy, running at full speed not responding to the dial setting (the dial also came in very flimsy, almost loose). after that fiasco it simply stopped working altogether. really frustrating. Even before it broke I felt like the unit's construction could have been more solid. The speed dial is just so flimsy and poorly designed. I'd recommend looking at something else.
Thank you for your review, ofir! We are sorry this Waring MX1200XTXP X-Prep 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Adjustable Speed / Paddle Switches and 48 oz. Copolyester Container has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
This is an excellent blender, and it really get the job done. It is fast, powerful, and very sturdy, with exception of the switches, but haven't had an issue yet!
This blender feels really high quality, and it blends food really quickly. I clean it by "blending" soapy water. The only issue is that the switch feels a little flimsy. However, I haven't had any problems with the switch breaking.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register