Waring CB15SF 1 Gallon Stainless Steel Food Blender with Spigot
- Includes 1 gallon stainless steel container with vinyl lid, two handles, and spigot
- Ultra-heavy-duty, 3 3/4 hp commercial motor
- Easy-to-clean and easy-to-use electronic membrane keypad
- Durable, high-performance stainless steel blade blasts through large loads
- Metal-on-metal stainless steel coupling system for durability and reliability
- Recommended for 100+ drinks or servings per day
- 120V, 1800W
You May Also Need
Waring CAC77 Vinyl Lid for One Gallon Blender
$68.49 / Each
Waring AD1 1 Qt. Size Adapter
$246.99 / Each
Waring CBL10 Hot Blending Lid for One Gallon Blender
$92.99 / Each
Waring CAC72 1 Gallon Blender Container with Vinyl Lid
$729.00 / Each
Waring CAC125 1 Gallon Stainless Steel Container with Blade Assembly, Lid, and Spigot for CB10 and CB15 Blenders
$719.00 / Each
Waring CAC170 1 Gallon Copolyester Blender Jar with Blade Assembly and Lid
$218.49 / Each
Powerful and versatile, the Waring CB15 1 gallon blender series offers incredible convenience. From soups and salsas to smoothies and batch cocktails, the CB15 does it all!
|Waring CB15SF Specs|
|Width||14 7/8 Inches|
|Drinks per Day||100 or More|
|Horsepower||3 3/4 HP|
|Jar Type||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Jars Included||1 Jar|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Food and Drink Blending
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results we recommend blending only fresh or partially thawed frozen fruit. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
Waring CB15SF Details
With a convenient spigot function and ultra-heavy-duty, 3 3/4 hp commercial motor, the Waring CB15SF food blender makes it easy to create and pour up to a gallon of your most popular smoothies, mixed drinks, and more! It effortlessly blends through large loads and is perfect for long blending times, too. The Slow Start blending mechanism helps to break down larger foods before fully blending them, while the 3-speed selection and MAX PULSE function work to chop and mix with ease.
This Waring blender comes complete with a 1 gallon, stainless steel container. Plus, as opposed to plastic jars that are prone to scratching, clouding, and hazing, this stainless steel jar is built for maximum durability. It's also great for keeping cold foods chilled and hot foods warm. This makes it useful for storing contents in a refrigerator or for blending hot soups. Two handles even ensure safe, stable carrying and pouring, and lid clamps offer security during blending and transport. The easy-off, vinyl lid features a removable, clear cap, great for adding ingredients and for pressure reduction during hot food blending.
The Waring CB15SF is built to withstand the rigors of commercial use, with a high-performance, stainless steel blade, a full die-cast motor housing, and rugged rubber feet that reduce vibration. A metal-on-metal, stainless steel coupling system offers combined durability and reliability, while the easy-to-clean and easy-to-use electronic membrane keypad ensures an intuitive operation.
Left to Right: 14 7/8"
Front to Back: 15"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
Waring CB15T 1 Gallon Stainless Steel Food Blender with Timer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register