Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $214.83 back (21,483 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable stainless steel exterior top, sides, and doors
- Interior made with corrosion resistant anodized aluminum
- Front breathing allows for zero clearance installation
- Top holds (12) 1/6 size pans
- 1 left and 1 right hinged door
- Full-length, reversible nylon cutting board provides ample prep space
- Uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Comes with a set of 4" casters
Traulsen UST7212-LR Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 548 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- 36 Inches
- Cutting Board Width
- 72 Inches
- Nominal Width
- 72 Inches
- Cutting Board Depth
- 12 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 34 3/8 Inches
- 7.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 1/6 Size Pan Capacity
- 12 Pans
- Access Type
- 24.5 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Front Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Made in America
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Refrigeration Type
- Air Cooled
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 34 - 38 Degrees F
- Top Type
- Standard Top
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Traulsen UST7212-LR Details
Designed to deliver years of superior reliability and performance, this Traulsen UST7212-LR 72" sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is the perfect way to keep your prep line running at optimum efficiency! This unit can hold up to (12) 1/6 size food pans in its refrigerated top, and thanks to its optimized refrigeration and airflow system, it can even hold 6" deep pans at food-safe temperatures. For added convenience, its insulated lift-up pan cover is removable for easier use and cleaning, and a 12" deep cutting board gives you plenty of space to prep signature salads and sandwiches. Additionally, 24.5 cu. ft. of interior storage space lets you keep your most popular ingredients close at hand.
This refrigerator also has a front breathing design, which allows for it to have a "zero-clearance" installation directly against a back wall or alongside other equipment. This saves valuable floor space in your business. Additionally, the unit comes with a set of 4" casters to make it easier to move for cleaning and maintenance.
Equipped with 1/4 hp compressor and running on R-134a refrigerant, this refrigerator keeps its contents cool between 34-38 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel top, sides, and drawers are durable and the aluminum interior is corrosion-resistant, ensuring that you get long-lasting use. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 34 1/2"
Working Height: 34 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register