The Jay Companies 13" Round Black Regency Polypropylene Charger Plate
- Traditional round shape
- Lightweight polypropylene construction
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
The Jay Companies
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Is this charger plate food safe?
- No, this charger plate is intended for decorative use only.
Add a regal accent to your table settings with this sleek and sophisticated Charge It by Jay! A215BK 13" regency black round charger plate! This lightweight, durable polypropylene charger plate features a rich black color and ample 13" diameter. Elegant embossing along the outermost rim gives this charger an ornate look and feel, making it the ideal addition to trendy parties, banquets, and other celebratory occasions.
Top Diameter: 13"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!