American Metalcraft HMRST1401 14" Round Stainless Steel Hammered Tray / Charger
$48.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 2 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for serving appetizers and desserts
- Individually hammered with a ball peen hammer
- Hammered finish helps hide fingerprints
- Stainless steel construction helps insulate cold items
- Also great for use as a charger
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft CP10CL Crave 11 1/8" Cloud Coupe Melamine Plate
plus $9.99 / Each
American Metalcraft CP10SH Crave 11 1/8" Shadow Coupe Melamine Plate
plus $9.19 / Each
Acopa 12" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
plus $63.49 / Case
Acopa 11 1/4" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
plus $51.99 / Case
Acopa 12" Bright White Wide Rim Rolled Edge Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
plus $55.99 / Case
Acopa 11 1/4" Bright White Wide Rim Rolled Edge Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
plus $46.49 / Case
|American Metalcraft HMRST1401 Specs|
|Height||1 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Usage||Appetizer / Hors D'oeuvres|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
American Metalcraft HMRST1401 Details
Present and serve in style with this American Metalcraft HMRST1401 14" round stainless steel hammered serving tray! With this modern, stainless steel design you can beautifully display and serve all of your enticing appetizers, desserts, or fresh fruit. You can also use this board as a charger plate for your tabletop presentation. Its contemporary design and sleek, hammered finish make it ideal for your next buffet or catered event. The sturdy stainless steel construction makes this tray great for insulating and retaining cold temperatures.
Each piece is individually hammered with a ball peen hammer, making every product unique. This adds an extra stylish element while also helping to hide fingerprints so that your serving and displayware always looks its best. A must have addition for any buffet or catered venue, the American Metalcraft HMRST1401 hammered tray is sure to make a statement.
Top Diameter: 14"
Bottom Diameter: 10 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 14"
Height: 1 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
American Metalcraft HMRST1401
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register