10 Strawberry Street BRB0024 Black Rim 12 1/4" Round Porcelain Charger Plate
$18.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Showcases appetizers and entrees at restaurants, hotels, and catered events
- Distinct, modern color in a timeless shape
- Durable porcelain construction
- Wide rim frames dishes and enables decorative plating
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
10 Strawberry Street
Other Products from this Line
10 Strawberry Street BRB0005 Black Rim 6 3/4" Porcelain Bread and Butter Plate - 24/Case
plus $154.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0018 Black Rim 8 oz. Porcelain Sugar Bowl with Lid - 6/Case
plus $85.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0004 Black Rim 7 3/4" Porcelain Salad Plate - 24/Case
plus $154.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0100 Black Rim 12 oz. Porcelain Barrel Mug - 24/Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0016 Black Rim 8 oz. Porcelain Creamer - 6/Case
plus $79.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0003 Black Rim 10 oz. Porcelain Rim Soup Bowl - 24/Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0009 Black Rim 8 oz. Porcelain Coffee Cup and Saucer Set - 24/Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0001 Black Rim 10 3/4" Porcelain Dinner Plate - 24/Case
10 Strawberry Street BRB0002 Black Rim 9 1/8" Porcelain Luncheon Plate - 24/Case
|10 Strawberry Street BRB0024 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 1/4 Inches|
|Edge Style||Wide Rim|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
10 Strawberry Street BRB0024 Details
Modernize your table settings with the 10 Strawberry Street BRB0024 Black Rim 12 1/4" round porcelain charger plate! Ready to showcase your signature appetizers and entrees, this plate's wide rim frames each dish while still leaving room for decorative plating. Place this charger plate under a dinner plate to catch excess food and prevent spills or messes to protect tables.
The Black Rim line combines timeless dinnerware shapes with distinctly modern coloring so that you can effortlessly add contemporary charm to any table setting. Crafted from durable porcelain with smooth edges, this line offers years of service in restaurants, banquet halls, and at catered events. Oven-to-table service is easy, as this item is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
With their extensive lineup of beautifully made and innovative products, 10 Strawberry Street is the brand for anyone in the party rental, catering, or hospitality industries to know and trust. Their attractive serving and display ware adds elegance and beauty to every table setting. Designed with daily use in mind, 10 Strawberry Street has something for everyone to enjoy.
Top Diameter: 12 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register