Carlisle GA5501370 Gathering 12 1/2" Adobe Round Melamine Charger Plate - 12/Case
- Warm, rustic design enhances food appearance
- Temperature safe up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Textured surface enhances the appearance of plated food
- Stain resistant to acidic foods
- Embodies the look and feel of thrown pottery
- Crafted from long-lasting melamine
- Economical upgrade from traditional dinnerware
Other Products from this Line
Carlisle GA5501170 Gathering 10 oz. Adobe Small Melamine Bowl - 12/Case
plus $65.99 / Case
Carlisle GA5501470 Gathering 12" x 8" Adobe Oval Melamine Platter - 12/Case
plus $76.99 / Case
Carlisle GA5501270 Gathering 10 oz. Adobe Melamine Dip Bowl - 12/Case
plus $43.99 / Case
Carlisle GA5500270 Gathering 9" Adobe Round Melamine Salad Plate - 12/Case
plus $98.99 / Case
Carlisle GA5500370 Gathering 1.1 Qt. Adobe Small Melamine Bowl - 12/Case
plus $78.49 / Case
Carlisle GA5500170 Gathering 11" Adobe Round Melamine Plate - 12/Case
plus $114.99 / Case
Carlisle GA5500870 Gathering 7" Adobe Round Melamine Bread and Butter Plate - 12/Case
plus $49.49 / Case
|Carlisle GA5501370 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Carlisle GA5501370 Details
Use this Carlisle GA5501370 Gathering 12 1/2" adobe round melamine charger plate to add a warm, welcoming feeling to your restaurant or bistro. Designed to bring a rustic farm charm to the table, this charger plate presents your foods in a cozy and comfortable light. The soft swirled and speckled design gives off the look of hand-thrown pottery while its adobe hue accents the rest of your table setting. This plate also incorporates an embossed texture and a darkened rim that enhances the appearance of your entrees and popular dinner dishes. Not only will it prevent spills by catching any excess food, it will protect your table while your customers enjoy their meal.
Made from long-lasting and break-resistant melamine, this plate is an economical upgrade from traditional dinnerware. It is even stain resistant to any acidic food product. Use this durable, heavy-weight plate as a base setting for other plates and bowls to capture the attention of everyone you serve!
Carlisle is known for creating attractive, innovative, and useful products for the foodservice industry. Designed with everyday use in mind, each product is built to increase efficiency and profitability within your business. Carlisle's goal is to give foodservice professionals exactly what they need - quality products that make the work day easier. This goal is apparent in each and every product they craft, and has been since 1955.
Top Diameter: 12 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register