10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYCHRGR Matte Wave 12 3/4" Gray Charger Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
- Completes your table setting before food is even served
- Modern, minimalist design
- Unique matte gray color
- Sleek, organic design ideal for private parties or small events
- Highly durable, attractive, and easy to maintain
- Pair with other colors for a vibrant display
10 Strawberry Street
Other Products from this Line
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYBB Matte Wave 6 1/4" Gray Bread and Butter Stoneware Plate - 36/Case
plus $269.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYSRVBWL Matte Wave 80 oz. Gray Serving Stoneware Bowl - 4/Case
plus $139.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYTRAY Matte Wave 12 3/4" Gray Stoneware Tray - 9/Case
plus $248.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYSOUP Matte Wave 5 oz. Gray Soup Stoneware Bowl - 36/Case
plus $255.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYPSTA Matte Wave 9 3/4" Gray Pasta Stoneware Plate - 18/Case
plus $408.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYSLD Matte Wave 8" Gray Salad Stoneware Plate - 24/Case
plus $188.99 / Case
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYDIN Matte Wave 10 3/4" Gray Dinner Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
plus $149.99 / Case
|10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYCHRGR Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 3/4 Inches|
|Product Line||10 Strawberry Street Matte Wave|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Is this charger plate food safe?
- No, this charger plate is intended for decorative use only.
- Can I use this item in the oven to cook or reheat food?
- This item is not recommended for oven use.
10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYCHRGR Details
Create a contemporary table setting with this 10 Strawberry Street RPPLE-GREYCHRGR Matte Wave 12 3/4" gray charger stoneware plate! Its modernist, minimalist feel paired with a matte gray color makes this plate ideal for your trendy high-end catered event. Create a striking dinnerware display in gray, or mix and match this piece with other colors from the collection for a vibrant and unique presentation.
This highly durable, yet elegant charger plate is the perfect accent piece to frame your dishes and complement your table setting. Use it to present salad plates, soup bowls, and appetizers before serving the main course. It is designed for casual, light-duty use for meal service or at private events.
By offering an extensive lineup of beautiful and innovative products, 10 Strawberry Street is the brand name to know and trust for anyone in the party rental, catering, or hospitality industries. Their stylish serving and display ware is crafted to add elegance and beauty to every table setting in your venue. Designed with daily use in mind, 10 Strawberry Street strives to have something for everyone to enjoy.
Top Diameter: 12 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register