American Metalcraft HMSQ12 12" Square Hammered Stainless Steel Tray / Charger
$41.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 2 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Eye-catching hammered design
- Ideal for holding appetizers, desserts, or sharable salads at a buffet
- Durable stainless steel construction resists bending and scratching
- Also great for use as a charger
- Raised edge keeps contents secure
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft HMSQ12 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
American Metalcraft HMSQ12 Details
Display your signature appetizers, sides, or desserts on this American Metalcraft HMSQ12 hammered tray. This easy-to-clean tray is the perfect dish to use at buffets, catered events, or weddings thanks to its sleek, pristine appearance. Use it to serve and display your delicious pastries, savory sides, or bite-sized appetizers in style. You can also use this board as a charger plate for your tabletop presentation. The durable stainless steel construction resists bending or scratching for long lasting use, so you can use this tray with confidence in your fast-paced environment!
Crafted with a ball-peen hammer for a one-of-a-kind look, this tray will surely draw your guests' attention. The tray has raised edges to help keep the tray's contents easily contained, so you can use it to serve sharable salads or sides without worry. Ideal for use at buffets and catered events, this stainless steel tray will be a great addition to your displayware!
Interior Length: 8 1/2"
Interior Width: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
American Metalcraft HMSQ12
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register