Bon Chef 200002RG Tavola 13" Rose Gold Rim Glass Charger Plate
$9.79/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 8 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Enhances food presentations at restaurants and catered events
- Sophisticated glass construction that is durable enough to withstand daily use
- Rose gold rim provides a unique, upscale appearance
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
- Ample diameter provides plenty of room for serving soups, salads, and entrees
Other Products from this Line
Bon Chef 200000G Tavola 13" Gold Foil Rim Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200008G Tavola 13" Gold Truncheon Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200001G Tavola 13" Gold Diamond Rim Glass Charger Plate
plus $9.49 / Each
Bon Chef 200006RG Tavola 13" Rose Gold Lined Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200001RG Tavola 13" Rose Gold Diamond Rim Glass Charger Plate
plus $9.49 / Each
Bon Chef 200007CHPGN Tavola 13" Champagne Textured Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200009RG Tavola 13" Rose Gold Gem Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200003RG Tavola 13" Rose Gold Sparkle Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200005RG Tavola 13" Rose Gold Sunray Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200000RG Tavola 13" Rose Gold Foil Rim Glass Charger Plate
Bon Chef 200004S Tavola 13" Silver Luxury Glass Charger Plate
|Bon Chef 200002RG Specs|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Why does "food safe" matter for a charger plate?
- "Food safe" charger plates are not only great for use in their traditional sense, placed beneath dining vessels, but they also double as appetizer or dessert trays. Place appetizers or desserts on these trays before or after dinner. They're great for use with fresh fruit or cut fresh vegetables, meat and cheese platters, and more. Plus, when the next event comes, they can quickly go back into service as charger plates.
Bon Chef 200002RG Details
Add a stylish accent to any upscale table setting with this Bon Chef 200002RG Tavola 13" rose gold rim glass charger plate. Boasting a white center with a rose gold rim, this charger plate lends a distinct, artisan appeal that's perfect for enhancing food presentations at restaurants, catered events, and receptions. With its 13" diameter, this charger plate can easily be paired with a 10" dinner plate and 7" salad plate to create a table with a mix of patterns and finishes that will surely impress your guests. The traditional round shape will enhance any plate setting as well as offer an inviting touch to your formal dining area. Offering unparalleled style and versatility, this charger plate is perfect for not only decoration, but can also be used as an appetizer or dessert serving tray.
Made of durable glass, with a food-safe surface, this charger plate is durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear while still maintaining a pristine appearance. It will also help prevent spills and messes by catching any excess food and protect your table while your customers enjoy their meal. Easily place this charger plate under dinner plates and bowls for a professional, finished look. After the plates are removed, keep this impressive charger on your table to maintain a beautiful tablescape!
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Bon Chef 200002RG
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register