Scotsman ICS-3-SL Ice Express 3 Bay Ice Storage Bin with Extension - 2900 lb.
Other Available Types:
- Can hold up to 2900 lb. of ice
- Poly carts include a foam insulation to preserve ice supply for long periods
- Polyethylene interior is sanitary, easy to clean, and resists scratching from scoops
- The bottom style ice flow allows for a first in first out rotation
- Eliminates the challenge of scooping or carrying buckets
You May Also Need
Scotsman ICS-SHOVEL Ice Express White Plastic Shovel
$176.00 / Each
Scotsman ICS-PADDLE Ice Express White Plastic Paddle
$201.00 / Each
Scotsman ICS-TOTE 25 lb. Ice Tote - 6/Set
$578.00 / Set
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $112.99 / Each
Russell Davis from Bar Rescue explains the importance of ice in a cocktail. Learn about the different types of ice and the part Scotsman ice machines play in making ideal ice for your cocktails.
|Scotsman ICS-3-SL Specs|
|Bin Storage Capacity||2,900 lb.|
|Features||With Transport Cart|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scotsman ICS-3-SL Details
Make it easy for your staff to store and move large quantities of ice to where it's needed with this convenient Scotsman ICS-3-SL Ice Express 3 bay ice storage bin with extension. This unit has an ample 2900 lb. capacity and a first in first out, bottom ice flow. That way you can continue using safe practices with the ice you serve, ensuring that it's used in a timely manner. The outside has an all stainless steel construction for lasting use, while the poly interior is sanitary, easy to clean, and resists scratching from scoops.
The included polyethylene carts are also able to withstand heavy use in your busy environment. They have a special foam insulation that preserves your ice supply for long periods of time. Resting on top of casters, the carts also make transportation of ice a breeze. Using the cart eliminates the need for your staff to carry heavy buckets or spend a lot of time scooping ice into carts, since it can easily be dispensed from the bottom of this storage bin into the cart. Designed with your operation in mind, this is the perfect solution for storing and moving ice seamlessly within your kitchen's workflow.
Capacity: 2900 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register