- SmartGATE ice shield to safely control ice flow
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant polyethylene interior
- Includes 75 lb. capacity ice cart, (3) ice carriers, ice scoop, rake, and probe
|Follett Corporation DEV1475SG-60-75 Specs|
|Height||80 1/2 Inches|
|Cart Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Cart Depth||34 Inches|
|Cart Height||39 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,490 lb.|
|Cart Capacity||75 lb.|
|Features||With Transport Cart|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Do I need to provide any additional information when I order this ice bin?
- When ordering this bin, please specify the make/model of the ice machine you wish to use with it in order for Follett to provide you with a custom-cut top. Please contact Customer Solutions with any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Follett Corporation DEV1475SG-60-75 Details
For large capacity ice storage and advanced ice shield technology, choose this DEV1475SG-60-75 60" Ice Storage Bin! It boasts a 1490 lb. capacity and comes standard with all the accessories you need to safely and easily transport large loads of ice!
- Includes (1) 75 lb. SmartCART ice cart, (3) Totes ice carriers, (1) plastic ice scoop, (1) rake, and (1) ice probe (ice probe can be attached to the SmartGATE shield and agitated back and forth to break up congealed ice)
- Each Totes carrier features polyethylene construction, a comfortable handle and 25 lb. ice capacity
- SmartGATE ice shield gives operators control over the flow of ice into ice access area to minimize spillage
- Stainless steel exterior construction; non-corroding polyethylene liners, snouts and lift door
- PowerHinge door locks open in 3 positions to prevent unexpected closures
- Bin top constructed of smooth polyethylene with no exposed metal to eliminate corrosion and make for easy cleaning
- First ice made is first ice used to deliver fresh, clean-tasting ice
- Rectangular design facilitates transfer into beverage dispensers, wait stations and ice wells
- Ice flows smoothly through chute into ice carrier when chute door is open
- 1" FPT drain fitting under bin
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 39"
Height: 80 1/2"
Volume: 47.4 cu. ft.
Left to Right: 21 1/2"
Front to Back: 34"
Capacity: 75 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register