Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $61.08 back (6,108 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 882 lb. ice capacity
- Door features built-in side grips for one-handed use from multiple access points
- Door is insulated for temperature retention and angled 53 degrees for easy access
- Cammed self-latch props open door for easy, sanitary scooping
- Ergonomic ice scoop included with built-in knuckle and thumb guard; 5.3 lb. per scoop
Works WithView All Items
- Manitowoc IDF1400C Indigo Series QuietQube 30" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 1350 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1500A Indigo NXT Series 48" Air Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 3 Phase, 1830 lb.
- Manitowoc IDF1800C Indigo Series QuietQube 30" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 1715 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1900N Indigo NXT 48" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 1 Phase, 1900 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1500W Indigo NXT Series 48" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 3 Phase, 1744 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1500W Indigo NXT Series 48" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1615 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1900W Indigo NXT 48" Water Cooled Dice Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 1 Phase, 1870 lb.
Keep plenty of ice onhand and ready to use with this Manitowoc D970 ice storage bin.
Running out of ice can be a huge hassle and slow your business to a grinding halt, so make sure that you always have enough onhand with an ice storage bin. This bin pairs with a compatible ice machine so that you can make and store ice during calm shifts and be ready to go when things get busy. And with its many smart design features, like an ergonomic lid design for easy scooping and a foam-insulated door that reduces sweating, you can be sure that this model will provide reliability and easy use for years to come! This bin is designed for use with select Indigo series and flaker and nugget ice machines.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This ice bin measures 48" wide and will pair with ice machines of the same or lesser widths (an adapter kit may be required - see product literature for your specific ice machine / bin combination). It can hold up to 882 lb. of ice at a time, making it a great solution for cafes, bars, and restaurants.
Designed with convenience and accessibility in mind, this bin features a foam-insulated door that's angled at 53 degrees for ergonomic scooping, and stays open so you can easily scoop ice.
Internal Scoop Holder
The internal scoop holder makes lost scoops a thing of the past by keeping it inside the ice bin when it's not in use. Additionally, it hangs above the ice line for maximum sanitation.
Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Finish
The DuraTech stainless steel exterior on this ice bin is durable and corrosion resistant. This finish also makes the bin easy to wipe clean and allows it to maintain its sleek appearance for years to come.
Not all floors are perfectly level, but the adjustable legs on this ice bin let you take care of this problem by adjusting each leg to account for any minor variations in floor grade. This ensures that your bin and ice machine have a perfectly level surface to work on.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Compare to Other Products
- Left to Right:
- Front to Back:
- 50 Inches
- 882 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice D970
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Manitowoc D-570 Ice Storage Bin - 532 lb.
- Manitowoc D420 Ice Storage Bin - 383 lb.
- Manitowoc D400 Ice Storage Bin - 365 lb.
- Manitowoc D320 Ice Storage Bin - 264 lb.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register