Follett DEV1650SG-60-BG 60" Ice Storage Bin with Bagger Kit - 1660 lb.
$4,429.00/EachShips free with Plus
- SmartGATE ice shield to safely control ice flow
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant polyethylene interior
- Includes 10 lb. capacity ice bagger kit, scoop, rake, and probe
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Follett: Innovative solutions inspired by ice.
Today, we're going to show you why you should choose a Follett ice storage and transport system. An ice storage and transport system offers faster and safer ice dispensing than other commercially available ice storage bins. Simply open and close the shutter door on the Follett ice storage and transport system to dispense ice into the SmartCART - no scooping or shoveling required. Your employees can load 240 lbs. into a SmartCART in seconds.
The Follett ice storage and transport system allows easy ice access to break bridges. The SmartGATE also keeps the ice in the bin while breaking bridges. Other bins can have awkward refrigerator-type doors, which often lead to ice spills and the potential for slips and falls. But notice that the Follett bin controls the ice and prevents slipping hazards.
The Follett SmartCART 240 ice cart is designed with the user in mind. The ice storage and transport system's lower, wider center of gravity provides added stability and maneuverability when transporting large quantities of ice. The Follett ice storage and transport system with a SmartCART 240 is truly superior to other commercially available ice storage bins.
To learn more about how you can experience faster and safer ice dispensing with the ice storage and transport system, contact Follett today.
Learn how to increase ice safety and sales with the Follett ice storage and transport system!
|Follett Corporation DEV1650SG-60-BG Specs|
|Bagger Kit Width||11 Inches|
|Bagger Kit Depth||13 3/5 Inches|
|Bagger Kit Height||29 Inches|
|Bagger Kit Capacity||10 Lb.|
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,660 lb.|
|Features||With Bagger Kit|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- To help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. If the bin is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits will be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Do I need to provide any additional information when I order this ice bin?
- When ordering this bin, please specify the make/model of the ice machine you wish to use with it in order for Follett to provide you with a custom-cut top. Please contact Customer Solutions with any questions.
- Does this ice bin come with an ice machine?
- No, this is a storage bin only and must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Follett Corporation DEV1650SG-60-BG Details
For large capacity ice storage and advanced ice shield technology, choose this Follett DEV1650SG-60-BG 60" ice storage bin with bagger kit! It boasts a 1660 lb. capacity and comes standard with all the accessories you need to safely and easily transport large loads of ice! Plus, its bagger kit makes manually bagging ice a breeze!
- Includes (1) 10 lb. capacity ice bagger kit, (1) scoop, (1) rake, and (1) probe (ice probe can be attached to the SmartGATE shield and agitated back and forth to break up congealed ice)
- Bagger kit includes bagger assembly, tape dispenser with tape, and 250 plastic bags of 10 lb. capacity
- SmartGATE ice shield gives operators control over the flow of ice into ice access area to minimize spillage
- Stainless steel exterior construction; non-corroding polyethylene liners, snouts and lift door
- PowerHinge door locks open in 3 positions to prevent unexpected closures
- Bin top constructed of smooth polyethylene with no exposed metal to eliminate corrosion and make for easy cleaning
- First ice made is first ice used to deliver fresh, clean-tasting ice
- Rectangular design facilitates transfer into beverage dispensers, wait stations and ice wells
- Ice flows smoothly through chute into ice carrier when chute door is open
- 1" FPT drain fitting under bin
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 39"
Volume: 52.8 cu. ft.
Bagger Kit Dimensions:
Left to Right: 11"
Front to Back: 13 3/5"
Bag Capacity: 10 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!