Keep your pre-made ice cold and ready for service with the help of ice bins.
Ice dispensers create a reliable fresh ice system so you’re always prepared.
Ice Bin Parts and Accessories
Make sure your equipment is easily repairable with ice bin parts and accessories.
Mobile Ice Bins
Mobile ice bins allow you to transport large amounts of ice easily and efficiently.
Combination Ice and Water Dispensers / Machines
Dispense water and ice with one unit with combination ice and water dispensers and machines.
- plusScotsman HID312A-1 Meridian Countertop Air Cooled Ice Machine and Water Dispenser - 12 lb. Bin StorageRated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco Ice KMC-H-530-HA 30" Air Cooled Modular Half Cube Ice Machine with Ice Dispenser - 500 lb.
- plusHoshizaki DCM-271BAH-OS Opti-Serve Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 10 lb. Storage Air Cooled
- plusAvantco Ice KMC-F-530-HA 30" Air Cooled Modular Full Cube Ice Machine with Ice Dispenser - 497 lb.
- plusManitowoc CNF0201A-L NEO 16 1/4" Air Cooled Countertop Nugget Ice Maker / Dispenser - 10 lb. Bin with Lever Dispensing - 115V
- plusScotsman C0322MA-1E Prodigy Plus Series 22" Air Cooled Medium Cube Ice Machine with 120 lb. Dispenser - 356 lb.
- plusScotsman HID540A-1 Meridian 21 1/4" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine with 40 lb. Bin, Water Dispenser, and Equipment Stand - 115V, 500 lb.
- plusScotsman HID312A-1 Meridian 16 1/4" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine with 12 lb. Bin, Water Dispenser, and Storage Equipment Stand - 115V, 260 lb.
Other Commercial Ice Equipment and Supplies
Have Fresh Ice Available for Beverage Service with Ice Bins and Dispensers
We offer a wide variety of ice bins that will keep ice cold and ready for service at your restaurant, bar, hotel, or healthcare facility. Choose from our different styles and models to find the option best suited for your front- or back-of-house needs. Whether you’re setting ice dispensers out in your hotel for guests to fill their ice buckets, or you’re outfitting your commercial kitchen for your staff to fill drink orders, we have you covered. Choose from ice bins that dispense full size cubes, nuggets, or flake ice, depending on your customers' preference. You can also pick from floor or countertop ice dispensers, combination models that dispense ice and water, as well as mobile ice bins caterers can take to off-site locations.
By keeping your ice cold and fresh, you’ll be able to satisfy your customers or guests. You can also rest assured that these ice bins will protect ice from becoming contaminated with other liquids, food, or airborne debris. And, since they’re all constructed from extremely durable materials, you can be sure your unit will last you years of reliable service. If you’re looking for accessories to use with your ice dispensers, check out our ice transport buckets, ice scoops, and ice bags.