Hoshizaki B-1650SS 60" Ice Storage Bin - 1605 lb.
- Stores up to 1605 lb. of ice
- Polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial adds extra protection to the ice scoop (included)
You May Also Need View All Items
Hoshizaki F-1002MLJ Low-Side Series 22" Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 115V; 1 Phase; 1028 lb.
plus $5,660.00 / Each
Hoshizaki KMH-2100SRJ 36" High Capacity Stackable Remote Condenser Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 208/230V, 1 Phase, 2034 lb.
plus $9,215.00 / Each
Hoshizaki KMH-2100SRJ3 36" High Capacity Stackable Remote Condenser Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 208/230V, 3 Phase, 2026 lb.
Hoshizaki KMH-2100SWJ3 36" High Capacity Stackable Water Cooled Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 208/230V, 3 Phase, 2026 lb.
plus $9,160.00 / Each
Hoshizaki KM-1340MRJ3 30" Remote Condenser Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V; 3 Phase; 1428 lb.
plus $6,175.00 / Each
Hoshizaki F-2001MLH Modular Low-Side Series 30" Parallel Rack Remote Condenser Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 2280 lb.
Hoshizaki F-2001MLJ 30" Air Cooled Modular Flake Ice Machine - 115V; 1 Phase; 2280 lb.
Hoshizaki KM-1100MRJ 30" Remote Cooled Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 1156 lb.
plus $5,360.00 / Each
Watch this video to learn how to properly install your Hoshizaki large storage bin baffle.
|Hoshizaki B-1650SS Specs|
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,605 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
Hoshizaki B-1650SS Details
Safely store up to 1605 lb. of ice with this Hoshizaki B-1650SS 60" ice storage bin! It boasts foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in all of the bin walls and the bottom of the unit to provide you with maximum ice preservation.
- Stainless steel exterior and seamless polyethylene bin liner ensure simple cleaning and an attractive, long-lasting appearance
- Sealed door gasket helps protect against airborne bacteria
- View windows provide instant inspection and thermal break
- Pouch style insulated door prevents condensation while providing maximum access and mimimal spillage
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Universal top kit and 82 oz. scoop with H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent are included
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 41"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register