Hoshizaki BD-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
- Stores up to 500 lb. of ice
- Polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial adds extra protection to the ice scoop (included)
You May Also Need
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $102.49 / Each
Hoshizaki KMD-410MWH 22" Modular Water Cooled Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 440 lb.
plus $3,040.00 / Each
Hoshizaki KMD-460MWJ 30" Water Cooled Modular Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 115V; 1 Phase; 487 lb.
plus $3,105.00 / Each
Hoshizaki KMD-410MAH Modular 22" Air Cooled Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 415 lb.
plus $2,910.00 / Each
Hoshizaki KMD-460MAJ 30" Air Cooled Modular Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 115V; 1 Phase; 489 lb.
plus $3,055.00 / Each
Watch this video to learn how to properly install your Hoshizaki large storage bin baffle.
|Hoshizaki BD-500SF Specs|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||500 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
Hoshizaki BD-500SF Details
This Hoshizaki BD-500SF 30" ice storage bin allows you to hold up to 500 lb. of ice so that you've always got a large supply on hand for your busiest hours! Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in the bottom of the bin and all of the walls helps keep cold air in and hot air out for maximum ice preservation. The unit's unique construction even accommodates a 24" - 24 1/2" deep ice machine without a top kit extension.
- Stainless steel exterior provides exceptional rust and corrosion resistance, combining with a polyethylene bin liner with H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent to guarantee an attractive, long-lasting appearance that is incredibly simple to clean
- Sturdy construction accommodates side by side or stacked ice machine installation
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 32 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register