Follett DEV860SG-48-BG 48" Ice Storage Bin with Bagger Kit - 860 lb.
- SmartGATE ice shield to safely control ice flow
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant polyethylene interior
- Includes 10 lb. capacity ice bagger kit, scoop, rake, and probe
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Follett: Innovative solutions inspired by ice.
Today, we're going to show you why you should choose a Follett ice storage and transport system. An ice storage and transport system offers faster and safer ice dispensing than other commercially available ice storage bins. Simply open and close the shutter door on the Follett ice storage and transport system to dispense ice into the SmartCART - no scooping or shoveling required. Your employees can load 240 lbs. into a SmartCART in seconds.
The Follett ice storage and transport system allows easy ice access to break bridges. The SmartGATE also keeps the ice in the bin while breaking bridges. Other bins can have awkward refrigerator-type doors, which often lead to ice spills and the potential for slips and falls. But notice that the Follett bin controls the ice and prevents slipping hazards.
The Follett SmartCART 240 ice cart is designed with the user in mind. The ice storage and transport system's lower, wider center of gravity provides added stability and maneuverability when transporting large quantities of ice. The Follett ice storage and transport system with a SmartCART 240 is truly superior to other commercially available ice storage bins.
To learn more about how you can experience faster and safer ice dispensing with the ice storage and transport system, contact Follett today.
Learn how to increase ice safety and sales with the Follett ice storage and transport system!
|Follett Corporation DEV860SG-48-BG Specs|
|Height||65 1/2 Inches|
|Bagger Kit Width||11 Inches|
|Bagger Kit Depth||13 3/5 Inches|
|Bagger Kit Height||29 Inches|
|Bagger Kit Capacity||10 Lb.|
|Bin Storage Capacity||860 lb.|
|Features||With Bagger Kit|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Do I need to provide any additional information when I order this ice bin?
- When ordering this bin, please specify the make/model of the ice machine you wish to use with it in order for Follett to provide you with a custom-cut top. Please contact Customer Solutions with any questions.
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
Follett Corporation DEV860SG-48-BG Details
For large capacity ice storage and advanced ice shield technology, choose this Follett DEV860SG-48-BG 48" ice storage bin with bagger kit! It boasts a 860 lb. capacity and comes standard with all the accessories you need to safely and easily transport large loads of ice! Plus, its bagger kit makes manually bagging ice a breeze!
- Includes (1) 10 lb. capacity ice bagger kit, (1) scoop, (1) rake, and (1) probe (ice probe can be attached to the SmartGATE shield and agitated back and forth to break up congealed ice)
- Bagger kit includes bagger assembly, tape dispenser with tape, and 250 plastic bags of 10 lb. capacity
- SmartGATE ice shield gives operators control over the flow of ice into ice access area to minimize spillage
- Stainless steel exterior construction; non-corroding polyethylene liners, snouts and lift door
- PowerHinge door locks open in 3 positions to prevent unexpected closures
- Bin top constructed of smooth polyethylene with no exposed metal to eliminate corrosion and make for easy cleaning
- First ice made is first ice used to deliver fresh, clean-tasting ice
- Rectangular design facilitates transfer into beverage dispensers, wait stations and ice wells
- Ice flows smoothly through chute into ice carrier when chute door is open
- 1" FPT drain fitting under bin
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 39"
Height: 65 1/2"
Volume: 19.7 cu. ft.
Bagger Kit Dimensions:
Left to Right: 11"
Front to Back: 13 3/5"
Bag Capacity: 10 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register