Follett DEV1010SG-48-125 48" Ice Storage Bin with 125 lb. Ice Cart - 1000 lb.
- SmartGATE ice shield
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant interior
- Includes ice cart, scoop, rake, & probe
You May Also Need
Follett: Innovative solutions inspired by ice.
Today, we're going to show you why you should choose a Follett ice storage and transport system. An ice storage and transport system offers faster and safer ice dispensing than other commercially available ice storage bins. Simply open and close the shutter door on the Follett ice storage and transport system to dispense ice into the SmartCART - no scooping or shoveling required. Your employees can load 240 lbs. into a SmartCART in seconds.
The Follett ice storage and transport system allows easy ice access to break bridges. The SmartGATE also keeps the ice in the bin while breaking bridges. Other bins can have awkward refrigerator-type doors, which often lead to ice spills and the potential for slips and falls. But notice that the Follett bin controls the ice and prevents slipping hazards.
The Follett SmartCART 240 ice cart is designed with the user in mind. The ice storage and transport system's lower, wider center of gravity provides added stability and maneuverability when transporting large quantities of ice. The Follett ice storage and transport system with a SmartCART 240 is truly superior to other commercially available ice storage bins.
To learn more about how you can experience faster and safer ice dispensing with the ice storage and transport system, contact Follett today.
Learn how to increase ice safety and sales with the Follett ice storage and transport system!
Learn the differences and similarities between Follett's ice storage and transport system and Ice DevIce with this video! You'll be able to easily chose which unit is right for you and your business.
|Follett Corporation DEV1010SG-48-125 Specs|
|Height||74 1/2 Inches|
|Cart Width||22 1/2 Inches|
|Cart Depth||28 2/5 Inches|
|Cart Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,000 lb.|
|Cart Capacity||125 lb.|
|Features||With Transport Cart|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Do I need to provide any additional information when I order this ice bin?
- When ordering this bin, please specify the make/model of the ice machine you wish to use with it in order for Follett to provide you with a custom-cut top. Please contact Customer Solutions with any questions.
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
Follett Corporation DEV1010SG-48-125 Details
For large capacity ice storage and advanced ice shield technology, choose this Follett DEV1010SG-48-125 48" ice storage bin! It boasts a 1,000 lb. capacity and comes standard with all the accessories you need to safely and easily transport large loads of ice!
- Includes (1) 125 lb. SmartCART ice cart, (1) plastic ice scoop, (1) rake, and (1) ice probe (ice probe can be attached to the SmartGATE shield and agitated back and forth to break up congealed ice)
- SmartGATE ice shield gives operators control over the flow of ice into ice access area to minimize spillage
- Stainless steel exterior construction; non-corroding polyethylene liners, snouts and lift door
- PowerHinge door locks open in 3 positions to prevent unexpected closures
- Bin top constructed of smooth polyethylene with no exposed metal to eliminate corrosion and make for easy cleaning
- First ice made is first ice used to deliver fresh, clean-tasting ice
- Rectangular design facilitates transfer into beverage dispensers, wait stations and ice wells
-Ice flows smoothly through chute into ice carrier when chute door is open
-1" FPT drain fitting under bin
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 39"
Height: 74 1/2"
Volume: 31.9 cu. ft.
Left to Right: 22 1/2"
Front to Back: 28 2/5"
Height: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 125 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register