Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 264 lb. ice capacity
- Door features built-in side grips for one-handed use from multiple access points
- Door is insulated for temperature retention and angled 53 degrees for easy access
- Cammed self-latch props open door for easy, sanitary scooping
- Ergonomic ice scoop included with built-in knuckle and thumb guard; 5.3 lb. per scoop
- Exterior Duratech metal finish resists corrosion and smudging better than stainless steel
- Blue polyurethane bin liner enhances clearness of ice
- Great for use with a variety of Manitowoc ice machines
You May Also Need View All Items
- Manitowoc IDT0620W Indigo Series 22" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 530 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT0620W Indigo NXT 22" Water Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 560 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT0420W Indigo NXT 22" Water Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 490 lb.
- Manitowoc RFF0320A-161 22" Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 370 lb.
- Manitowoc RFF1220C QuietQube 22" Remote Condenser Flake Ice Machine - 1092 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT0620A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 575 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 460 lb.
- Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
|Manitowoc Ice D320 Specs|
|Bin Storage Capacity||264 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Manitowoc Ice D320 Details
Store up to 264 lb. of ice with this Manitowoc D320 ice storage bin. Great for use with a variety of Manitowoc ice machines, the bin is designed for easy access for quick, sanitary ice retrieval. It features an insulated door that's angled 53 degrees for ergonomic scooping, as well as built-in side grips for one-handed use from multiple access points. This allows the worker to stand and scoop ice comfortably from more than one location in front of the bin. It also allows them to grasp the door while scooping for leverage and support. To ensure that the door remains open during the scooping process, the door is outfitted with a cammed self-latch to prevent premature closing.
An NSF-approved ice scoop with built-in knuckle and thumb guards is included with the bin to help prevent cross-contamination. It boasts a 5.3 lb. ice capacity, ensuring that retrieval is as efficient as possible.
This ice storage bin is built with exterior Duratech metal that resists corrosion and smudging better than stainless steel for brilliant luster and long-lasting reliability. Plus, the bin liner is blue polyurethane, which enhances the clearness of ice. The bin is designed for use with select Indigo series and flaker and nugget ice machines.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 34"
Capacity: 264 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice D320
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register