Rational CombiMaster Plus Model 61 B619206.27D.202 Liquid Propane Combi Oven with ClimaPlus Technology - 120V
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds up to (6) half size sheet pans or (6) full size steam table pans
- Steam, convection and combination cooking modes
- ClimaPlus automatically adjusts humidity for effortlessly consistent results
- Upload 50 cooking programs via USB port
- Self-explanatory buttons and rotary knobs provide easy operation
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- 120V; liquid propane, 48,200 BTU
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Rational 60.72.667 Integrated Fat Drain Assembly Kit for 61 on 101 Combi Duo Ovens
plus $486.99 / Each
Rational 6014.1106 Granite Enamel Roasting Pan - 21" x 12" x 2 1/2"
$104.99 / Each
Rational 60.30.340 US III 44 1/8" x 38 7/8" Mobile Open Front Base Cabinet for 62 and 102 Combi Ovens (14 Pan Capacity)
plus $1,439.00 / Each
Rational 6014.1204 Granite Enamel Roasting Pan - 10 1/2" x 12" x 1 1/2"
$54.49 / Each
Rational 60.30.349 US IV 44 1/8" x 38 7/8" Mobile Enclosed Base Cabinet for 62 and 102 Combi Ovens (14 Pan Capacity)
plus $1,819.00 / Each
Rational 6010.1101 12" x 20" Stainless Steel Oven Grid / Rack
$34.99 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $108.99 / Each
Delivering a quality performance in a variety of areas from baking to steaming, the Rational CombiMaster Plus is a necessary multi-functional appliance for your kitchen. With additional perks like self-cleaning, Rational has made their best Combi steamer yet!
|Rational B619206.27D.202 Specs|
|Width||33 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||30 3/4 Inches|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
Full Size Food Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||85 - 575 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||48,200 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What additional items are required for installation of my Rational combi oven?
- To order certified installation directly from Rational USA, select "Rational Certified Installation" from the drop-down menu above, along with the "Rational Installation Kit." Please note the kit does not come included and must be purchased in conjunction with the program. Consult the End-User Information and Installation Notification form for additional information.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
- I want to make sure my appliance is installed correctly, but I don’t want to purchase a Rational certified installation. What should I do?
- Rational offers a commissioning program. They will pay to have a professional come and confirm that your equipment was installed correctly, allowing you to use your appliance with peace of mind. If they notice any problems, you will be responsible for any additional costs.
- Is this shipping time on this item different for special orders?
- Special order changes to factory standard models can carry an 8 to 13 week shipping time.
Rational B619206.27D.202 Details
This Rational CombiMaster Plus Model 61 B619206.27D.202 combi oven gives you a simple and efficient way to grill, bake, roast, braise, steam, stew, poach and much more-all within the same unit! As part of the renowned CombiMaster series, this oven's patented ClimaPlus system constantly measures the humidity inside the cooking cabinet and makes automatic adjustments based on your settings, eliminating the need for basting or adding liquid. It features self-explanatory symbols and simple rotary knobs to make operation a breeze regardless of experience, while a USB port allows you to upload 50 cooking programs with up to 6 steps so you can carry out cooking sequences at the push of a button!
The B619206.27D.202 combi oven accommodates up to six half size sheet pans or six full size steam table pans, giving you exceptional capacity in a compact footprint! It boasts a type 304 stainless steel interior and exterior for an extremely durable construction that is also easy to clean. The unit requires a 120V electrical connection and a liquid propane connection for operation.
Left to Right: 33 3/8"
Front to Back: 30 1/2"
Height: 30 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register