Other Available Types:
- Structured Air Technology provides superior cooking consistency with focused, vertical hot air
- Boilerless steam generations allows for combi cooking in every chamber
- Self-cleaning design provides automatic programs to save time and labor costs
- 2 full-sized cooking chambers with deluxe control options
- ChefLinc technology allows for data-driven insights, 208-240V
Other Products from this Line
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H2H DX 2 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Deluxe Controls 208-240V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H2H SX 2 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Standard Controls 208-240V, 1 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H2H SX 2 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Standard Controls 208-240V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H3H DX 3 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Deluxe Controls 208-240V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H3H SX 3 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Standard Controls 208-240V, 3 Phase
|Alto-Shaam CMC-H2H DX 208/240V 1ph Specs|
|Width||24 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||40 1/4 Inches|
|Height||38 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||14 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-50P|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, visit their website to fill out the warranty registration form and the factory-authorized installation process form to get started.
Alto-Shaam CMC-H2H DX 208/240V 1ph Details
Introduce unrivaled power and flexibility into your commercial kitchen with this Alto-Shaam converge series CMC-H2H DX 2 chamber multi cook oven with deluxe controls! This particular oven features 2 independent cooking chambers that operate at different temperatures, humidity levels, fan speeds, and different times, providing unmatched flexibility and improving efficiency in your workflow. This allows multiple different types of food to be cooked in totally different parameters all at once without any flavor transfer between. Steam, air fry, bake, grill, and more all at the same time in the same oven, within a compact 24" footprint. With removable, precise food probes in each chamber, checking internal temperatures of food is exceptionally easy and consistent. This oven accommodates one full-size steam pan per chamber.
This oven uses Innovative Structured Air Technology to ensure consistent, high-quality results. It does this by focusing high-velocity heat on the product, promoting even cooking, full-bodied flavor, and short cook times. The glass door is double-paned to help retain the heat for optimal performance. Additionally, the oven has boilerless steam generation which eliminates the typical required maintenance of running a traditional boiler. The combination of these two advanced cooking techniques results in consistent and desirable results.
For maximum back-of-house efficiency, the oven features a large, easy-to-read touchscreen and expanded deluxe control options. Not only does it boast an intuitive user interface, but it's programmable to store popular recipes and menus, reducing the need for high-skilled labor and reducing overall labor cost at your business. Additionally, the oven has multiple, automatic self-cleaning programs ranging from "rinse" to "heavy clean," reducing the need for user cleaning protocols and expediting time between shifts or end-of-day proceedings. This oven has a retractable rinse hose at the front of the unit which allows for an additional water source on the cook line.
This oven includes ChefLinc technology to give operators and restaurant owners a cohesive and efficient way to control oven programming and maintenance. With ChefLinc, you can easily group ovens together based on any criteria to control preheat settings, brightness, volume, and other essential settings. Meanwhile, you can record and store cooking data to help you make well-informed decisions for your kitchen. This user-friendly technology helps you boost your profits and save your time by keeping you informed about real-time oven use and maintenance in your facilities. This unit requires a 1 phase, 208-240V electrical connection. This unit also requires 2 water inlets (drinking quality).
Width: 24 7/16"
Depth: 40 1/4"
Height: 38 3/8"
Width: 14 3/8"
Depth: 21 1/8"
Height: 11 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-50P plug.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register