Earn up to $603.86 back (60,386 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Complete with everything you need to get started steaming, roasting, or baking upon arrival
- ClimaPlus automatically adjusts humidity for effortlessly consistent results
- Store up to 100 cooking processes on the programmable control panel
- Included stand's feet are height-adjustable to customize with your floor
- Included vent's condensation / filtering technology helps dissipate steam and prevents build-up of vapor and smoke
Works WithView All Items
$164.49/EachOut Of Stock
$40.80/EachOut Of Stock
$135.20/EachOut Of Stock
Rational CB2ERRA.0000249, 60.76.177, 60.31.214 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 500 lb.
- Interior Width
- 33 1/2 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 33 1/8 Inches
- Interior Height
- 41 7/8 Inches
- 35 Amps
- 3 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Installation Type
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Racks
- Pan Type
- Full Size Sheet Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- 1/2 Size
- Steam Source
- Steam Generator
- Combi Ovens
Customer questions about this product
- Is this shipping time on this item different for special orders?
- Special order changes to factory standard models can carry an 8 to 13 week shipping time.
- How many shelves / racks come with this oven?
- This oven includes a number of racks equal to 1/2 the pan capacity listed in the title. So for instance:
20-Pan = 10 racks
10-Pan = 5 racks
6-Pan = 3 racks
Double ovens with a stacking kit include twice this amount (for example, a kit with (2) 6-pan ovens comes with 3 racks in each oven, for a total of 6 racks, and 12 pans of total capacity.
The given pan capacity reflects the number of pans that can be held on the slides. If you wish to use a pan size that will not fit inside the pan slides, you can use the racks or order more racks to accommodate them.
- Is a ventless hood the right option for my application?
- A ventless hood is a great option for commercial kitchens that do not have the capabilities for traditional vented hoods. However, ventless hoods have a special set of requirements and limitations due to their design. Because ventless hoods work by recirculating air through a system of filters, fresh air supply and ventilation of the room is needed for proper safety and functionality. We recommend consulting your local authority to find out if ventless can work in your kitchen.
- Is this item returnable?
- Due to the manufacturer's standards, this item is not returnable.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
Rational CB2ERRA.0000249, 60.76.177, 60.31.214 Details
The Rational iCombi Classic 6 pan half-size electric combi oven with stand and ventless condensation hood is the perfect solution for chef's that demand cooking excellence and consistency. With the push of a button the Rational iCombi classic delivers the versatility of many types of equipment, yielding consistent results throughout the day. The iCombi also dramatically reduces the footprint of your kitchen equipment, providing you the versatility of an entire cooking line in only one machine. The reliability of this unit allows the chef to have complete control of the kitchen without constant monitoring of the cooking process. Commercial kitchens can be some of the most demanding atmospheres, but with the assistance of an iCombi Classic, you will never feel the pressure again.
Equipped with an automatic cleaning system, the iCombi Classic takes the cleaning chores right off your plate! With multiple cleaning programs, you can choose to run cleaning cycles between meals, shifts, or overnight- and no supervision is needed! Its intuitive system will adjust the strength of the cycle accordingly based on how dirty the unit is. Save time, money, and labor by utilizing yet another minimal effort feature of the iCombi Classic. The combi oven accommodates up to six half size sheet pans or six full size steam table pans, giving you exceptional capacity in a compact footprint! It boasts a type 304 stainless steel interior and exterior for an extremely durable construction that is also easy to clean.
This combi oven offers ground breaking technology that allows the user to effortlessly grill, bake, roast, braise, steam, stew, and poach all within the same unit! This oven's patented ClimaPlus system constantly measures the humidity inside the cooking cabinet and makes automatic adjustments based on your settings, eliminating the need for basting or adding liquid. It features self-explanatory symbols and simple rotary knobs to make operation a breeze regardless of experience, while the programmable control panel allows you to upload 100 cooking programs in only 12 steps so you can carry out cooking sequences at the push of a button!
The included UltraVent is designed with cutting-edge condensation technology to absorb and dissipate steam, achieving a safer work environment for your staff members. It also offers special filtering technology to prevent the build-up of vapor and smoke caused by grilling and roasting. Additionally, this vent features a durable stainless steel construction, which means that it's built to withstand the wear and tear of frequent use in busy back-of-house areas. Plus, no oven is complete without a proper place to sit, which is why this kit is equipped with an open front oven stand. Made of strong stainless steel, this stand directly mounts to the base of the iCombi Classic oven, keeping your oven at an ideal, elevated working height. This stand's open design allows for full ventilation and saves space in a small kitchen footprint. In order to ensure oven use on day one, this kit encompasses the necessary parts that are required for proper setup, such as pipes, wires, hoses, connectors, minnies, and elbows. This reduces downtime and ensures that the oven is ready to perform at its peak from the start.
The unit requires a 208/240V, 1 Phase electrical connection for operation.
- (1) Half-size electric combi oven
- (1) UltraVent ventless condensation hood
- (1) Open front UltraVent oven stand
Left to Right: 33 1/2"
Front to Back: 33 1/8"
Height: 41 7/8"
Width: 33 1/2"
Depth: 34 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Ultravent Stand Dimensions:
Width: 33 7/8"
Depth: 27 5/8"
Height: 37 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Rational CB2ERRA.0000249, 60.76.177, 60.31.214
Resources and Downloads for
Rational CB2ERRA.0000249, 60.76.177, 60.31.214
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register