Earn up to $369.89 back (36,989 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds 5 full size food pans
- Built-in catalytic converters
- Steam, convection, and combination cooking modes
- Express controls
- Gold-n-Brown cooking selection for consistency
- Water drain with 1 1/2" connection
- CombiClean® automated cleaning system; includes hand-held sprayer
- 208-240V, 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
- Alto-Shaam 5014737 Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Undershelf - 31 5/8" x 22 5/16" x 15 1/4"
Alto-Shaam CTX4-10EC 208-240/1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 310 lb.
- 20 7/16 Inches
- 35 3/4 Inches
- 33 1/2 Inches
- 50 - 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- Control Type
- Dials / Buttons
- Door Type
- Demo Available
Made in America
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Pan Type
- Full Size Food Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
- Power Type
- 1/2 Size
- Steam Source
- Temperature Range
- 85 - 485 Degrees F
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, visit their website and fill out the warranty registration form and the factory-authorized installation process form to get started.
Alto-Shaam CTX4-10EC 208-240/1 Details
Cook a wide variety of food with the perfect cooking method using the Alto-Shaam CTX4-10E Combitherm CT Express electric boiler-free 5 pan combi oven! This combi oven features steam and convection cooking modes to accommodate nearly any food, while the combination setting lets you thoroughly cook food much faster than steam or convection alone.
For easy use, this combi oven comes with Alto-Shaam's express controls that feature motor speed options, a retherm mode, six browning levels, steam venting, delayed start time, a shelf timer, and language options for clarity. It also has a Gold-n-Brown setting that lets you achieve consistent, appetizing presentations with all of your food. The integrated catalytic converter cleans the air of odor and dirt particles so you can be sure your food is treated with clean air, and for automatic drainage a water drain with a 1 1/2" attachment enables automatic drainage.
To help your business save on bills, this oven comes with an EcoSmart design to limit electricity consumption. The front door is built with multi-pane thermal glass for excellent insulation, while the exterior is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. And thanks to its adjustable legs, you can be sure this oven will remain stable when in use. A 208-240V, 1 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 20 7/16"
Front to Back: 35 3/4"
Height: 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam CTX4-10EC 208-240/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register