Earn up to $620.52 back (62,052 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Structured Air Technology provides superior cooking consistency with focused, vertical hot air
- Self-cleaning design provides automatic programs to save time and labor costs
- 3 full-sized cooking chambers with standard control options
- Retractable rinse hose allows for additional water source, 208-240V
- 2022 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
Other Products from this Line
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H2H DX 2 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Deluxe Controls 208-240V, 1 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H2H DX 2 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Deluxe Controls 208-240V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H2H SX 2 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Standard Controls 208-240V, 1 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H2H SX 2 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Standard Controls 208-240V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam Converge Series CMC-H3H DX 3 Chamber Multi Cook Combi Oven with Deluxe Controls 208-240V, 3 Phase
Alto-Shaam CMC-H3H SX 208/240V 3ph Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 445 lb.
- 24 7/16 Inches
- 40 1/4 Inches
- 46 Inches
- Interior Width
- 14 3/8 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 21 1/8 Inches
- Interior Height
- 19 7/16 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 240 Volts
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Demo Available
Made in America
- Number of Chambers
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Power Type
Customer questions about this product
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, please review the Factory Authorized Installation Program form in the resources section.
Alto-Shaam CMC-H3H SX 208/240V 3ph Details
Introduce unrivaled power and flexibility into your commercial kitchen with this Alto-Shaam converge series CMC-H3H SX 3 chamber multi cook oven with standard controls! This particular oven features 3 independent cooking chambers that operate at different temperatures, humidity levels, fan speeds, and different times, providing unmatched flexibility and improving efficiency in your workflow. This allows multiple different types of food to be cooked in totally different parameters all at once without any flavor transfer between. Steam, air fry, bake, grill, and more all at the same time in the same oven, within a compact 24" footprint. With removable, precise food probes in each chamber, checking internal temperatures of food is exceptionally easy and consistent. This oven accommodates one full-size steam pan per chamber.
This oven uses Innovative Structured Air Technology to ensure consistent, high-quality results. It does this by focusing high-velocity heat on the product, promoting even cooking, full-bodied flavor, and short cook times. The glass door is double-paned to help retain the heat for optimal performance. Additionally, the oven has boilerless steam generation which eliminates the typical required maintenance of running a traditional boiler. The combination of these two advanced cooking techniques results in consistent and desirable results.
For maximum back-of-house efficiency, the oven features a large, easy-to-read touchscreen standard, simple control options. Not only does it boast an intuitive user interface, but it's programmable to store popular recipes and menus, reducing the need for high-skilled labor and reducing overall labor cost at your business. Additionally, the oven has multiple, automatic self-cleaning programs ranging from "rinse" to "heavy clean," reducing the need for user cleaning protocols and expediting time between shifts or end-of-day proceedings. This oven has a retractable rinse hose at the front of the unit which allows for an additional water source on the cook line. This unit requires a 3 phase, 208-240V electrical connection. This unit also requires 2 water inlets (drinking quality).
Width: 24 7/16"
Depth: 40 1/4"
Width: 14 3/8"
Depth: 21 1/8"
Height: 19 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 15-50P plug.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam CMC-H3H SX 208/240V 3ph
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register