Nemco 55900 ProShucker Power Shell Separator - 120V
Other Available Voltages:
- Opens up to a dozen oysters per minute
- Dull threaded bit gently separates oyster
- Little to no pressure required
- Evacuates all mud and shell fragments
- Provides 100% meat yield with minimal contamination
- Perfect for any seafood bar, buffet, market, or grocery store
|Nemco 55900 Specs|
|Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||6 1/2 Inches|
|Height||5 1/8 Inches|
|Pieces Per Hour||720|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Nemco 55900 Details
The Nemco 55900 ProShucker quickly and cleanly opens up to a dozen oysters a minute with virtually no risk and 100% yield.
The ProShucker uses a dull bit to gently separate the top and bottom shells of the oyster. Little to no pressure is required; the ProShucker does all the work for you and does not break the shell! Mud and shell particles are drawn away from the oyster giving you 100% meat yield with minimum contamination. Even the oyster's juices are left intact!
The Nemco 55900 ProShucker is ideal for use at any restaurant and will open any species of oyster.
Width: 4 1/2"
Depth: 6 1/2"
Height: 5 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
People Talk About:oyster oysters knife serves restaurant regular Opens necessary minute machine
We found it easier to shuck oyster with a regular handheld oyster knife. If you know how to use an oyster knife, this machine is really not necessary
Eun J. Posted on 05/22/2015
This is great for a restaurant that serves a lot of oysters! Opens about 10 per minute! Expensive but will pay for itself in no time!!!
Eric K. Posted on 03/02/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register