Excellent knife for the price!! I use it all the time. Worked good with Pacific, East coast virginica, and Kumamoto oysters. My other knife is nice, but I find myself using the Victorinox just as much and it was a fifth of the cost.
Other Available Sizes:
- 3" long blade
- Boston style, rounded-tip narrow blade
- Durable, high-carbon stainless steel knife will not discolor or corrode
- Comfortable and slip-resistant polypropylene handle
- Great size for prying open oyster shells
- Quickly access oyster's meat
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
With the help of this Victorinox 44694 3" stainless steel Boston style oyster knife with red SuperGrip handle, you can easily access the meaty portion of oysters.
If oysters are on your menu, then you need an easy-to-use, reliable oyster knife. This one from Victorinox is the perfect choice! Not only does it feature a short, Boston style blade designed for prying open oysters and removing meat, but it has a soft, red handle for comfortable use. Plus, because it's Victorinox, you can rest assured that you receive a top-quality tool that's built to last!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"I purchased several of these for my restaurant and am very happy. The handle is great and very comfortable to hold. I like how well made it is. It gets a lot of use at my restaurant."Read More Reviews
Featuring a soft and texturized handle made of polypropylene, this knife offers comfort and slip-resistance for extended and daily use.
Boston Style Blade
The 1/10" thick rounded-tip narrow blade is not only the perfect size for prying open small and medium oyster shells, but the short 3" length gives you leverage in removing the shell.
Made to Last
This knife is made with a long-lasting, high-carbon stainless steel blade. Not only does it resist discoloring, but it's corrosion-resistance for a great, reliable tool.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:7 Inches
- Handle Length:4 Inches
- Blade Length:3 Inches
- Blade Width:1/2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.6 4" Stainless Steel Boston Style Oyster Knife with SuperGrip Red Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.3 2 3/4" Stainless Steel New Haven Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.7 3 1/4" Stainless Steel Narrow Blade Clam Knife with Blue Slip-Resistant Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.2 2 3/4" Stainless Steel Providence Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.5 4" Stainless Steel Galveston Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.1 2" Stainless Steel Frenchman Style Oyster Knife with Black Polypropylene Handle
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 7/8" Galveston Style Pro-Grip Oyster Opener Knife
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 2 Qt. (8 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 1 Qt. (4 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
People Talk About:knife oysters restaurant great grips hold holds much oyster oystersmy
I purchased several of these for my restaurant and am very happy. The handle is great and very comfortable to hold. I like how well made it is. It gets a lot of use at my restaurant.
My kitchen staff really likes this oyster knife. They really like the grip on the knife and how well it holds up after weeks of use.
I have 2 of the Boston shuckers and they work awesome we plans on stocking up on these babies. We are a new seafood restaurant and we are shocking oysters like no tomorrow
We shuck lots of clams and oysters here and these knives hold up AMAZINGLY well! The grips are great which makes the job quite a bit safer.
Got two of these. Knife broke after first use. Contacted the helpline via chat, they requested a picture which I sent and decided to issue me a refund for one. Said if I returned the second one like I wanted to a 20% restocking fee would apply. Never buying these again, I recommend Dexter.
Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry you did not prefer this product, but we are glad you got credit back for your defective item, if you have any other questions please let us know.
If you are planning on doing any oysters in your restaurant this is the knife for you. I know that normally the blade on an oyster knife is wider than this one, but this knife allows you to get into tighter spots without much fuss. all in all a must have at a cheep price.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register