This is an excellent oyster knife for a fantastic price. If opens oysters and clams easily and the handle will not slip from your hands. It is dishwasher safe and great for everyday use.
- 4" long blade
- Galveston style, broad straight-edge blade
- Durable, high-carbon stainless steel knife will not discolor or corrode
- Comfortable and slip-resistant polypropylene handle
- Great size for prying open oyster shells
- Quickly access oyster's meat
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
Use this Victorinox 44695 4" stainless steel Galveston style oyster knife to effortlessly open oysters and prepare signature seafood dishes in your restaurant or catering kitchen!
Offering superior strength and function, this Victorinox 44695 4" stainless steel Galveston style oyster knife is sure to become an essential tool at any seafood venue. With a broad straight-edge blade and rounded tip, this knife is not only perfect for prying open oyster shells, but the shape is designed to easily open the shell without puncturing the meat.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"This is an excellent oyster knife for a fantastic price. If opens oysters and clams easily and the handle will not slip from your hands. It is dishwasher safe and great for everyday use."Read More Reviews
Easy to Use
When you're ready to shuck, simply lay the oyster flat in your hand and hold it in place. Insert the tip of the knife into the oyster's hinge, run the blade along the top of the shell, and pry it open. Then, use the tip to spoon the oyster out of the shell.
Made from high-carbon stainless steel, the durable, long-lasting knife blade is designed to meet the demands of today's professional kitchens.
The SuperGrip polypropylene handle is soft and textured to provide a grip that's both comfortable and safe for extended use.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Blade Length:4 Inches
- Blade Width:7/10 Inches
- Handle Length:4 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.4 3" Stainless Steel Boston Style Narrow Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.6 4" Stainless Steel Boston Style Oyster Knife with SuperGrip Red Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.3 2 3/4" Stainless Steel New Haven Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.7 3 1/4" Stainless Steel Narrow Blade Clam Knife with Blue Slip-Resistant Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.2 2 3/4" Stainless Steel Providence Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.1 2" Stainless Steel Frenchman Style Oyster Knife with Black Polypropylene Handle
People Talk About:oyster knife length oysters best handle hands knives safe between
These are one of the best Oyster knives on the market .I highly recommend you buy this and all the different styles for your staff to choose from and be comfortable in there and
We shuck a ton of oysters here and we love these. They hold up very well for all the use they get here. The handle makes them safe to use.
I have used several of these oyster knives for years and the work wonderfully. They are strong, and the perfect length and width to delicately reach inside and detach the muscle. Don't loose them and they'll last you a lifetime. Definitely my go-to oyster knife.
Best oyster knife used. Didn't find much difference in performance between boston and galveston, length of knife plays a larger part in opening. When compared to shorter oyster knife, realized the length provided more leverage and less wear on hands.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register