This oyster knife might be a bit more expensive than some of the other ones, but it is deffinetly worth it. It is extremely durable.
- 2 1/8" long blade
- Durable, high-carbon stainless steel knife will not discolor or corrode
- Comfortable and slip-resistant polypropylene handle
- Great size for prying open oyster shells
- Quickly access oyster's meat
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
Other Products from this Line
- Victorinox 7.6399.4 3" Stainless Steel Boston Style Narrow Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Victorinox 7.6399.6 4" Stainless Steel Boston Style Oyster Knife with SuperGrip Red Handle
- Victorinox 7.6399.3 2 3/4" Stainless Steel New Haven Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Victorinox 7.6399.7 3 1/4" Stainless Steel Narrow Blade Clam Knife with Blue Slip-Resistant Handle
- Victorinox 7.6399.2 2 3/4" Stainless Steel Providence Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Victorinox 7.6399.5 4" Stainless Steel Galveston Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
Use this Victorinox 44691 2" stainless steel Frenchman style oyster knife to effortlessly open oysters and prepare signature seafood dishes in your restaurant or catering kitchen!
Offering superior strength and function, this Victorinox 44691 2" stainless steel Frenchman style oyster knife is sure to become an essential tool at any seafood venue. With a short, wide blade, this knife is perfect for finding the crease between oyster shells.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"I got one in the other day at work so I gave it a try cause it looks way different than what I use and it was awesome short wide blade and yes it sharper than others but it just made it easier and faster"Read More Reviews
Easy to Use
When you're ready to shuck, simply lay the oyster flat in your hand and hold it in place. Insert the tip of the knife into the oyster's hinge, run the blade along the top of the shell, and pry it open. Then, use the tip to spoon the oyster out of the shell.
Made from high-carbon stainless steel, the durable, long-lasting blade is designed to meet the demands of today's professional kitchens.
Equipped with a soft and texturized polypropylene plastic handle, this knife offers comfort and slip-resistance for extended daily use
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Blade Length:2 1/8 Inches
- Blade Width:1 1/9 Inches
- Handle Length:4 2/3 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 7/8" Galveston Style Pro-Grip Oyster Opener Knife
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9042.L UltimateShield 2 A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Large
People Talk About:knife oyster blade cut little need oysters sharper short awesome
This knife is excellent for opening oysters and clams. The blade is a little too sharp for an oyster knife so you would need to be careful not to cut yourself or cut through the shell.
I got one in the other day at work so I gave it a try cause it looks way different than what I use and it was awesome short wide blade and yes it sharper than others but it just made it easier and faster
One of the best oyster knives i have owned. The grip ensures the knife does't slip even when your hands are really wet. You definitely get what you pay for with this product
This is a really good oyster knife. However, after used it, the only problem I had with it was the fact that its blade is a little too short for my liking! But I really like the guard.
This is a fantastic oyster knife! Nylon handle is great for when you get the juices flowing and need to hold securely on the knife!!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register