This knife is my preferred over all others. It is durable, easy to clean, and the fine point allows easy access to the joint so I can easily and quickly pop open oysters. The red handle makes it stand out as well so I can always find it quickly.
Other Available Sizes:
- 4" long blade
- Boston style, straight blade with rounded tip
- Durable, high-carbon stainless steel knife will not discolor or corrode
- Comfortable and slip-resistant polypropylene handle
- Great size for prying open oyster shells
- Quickly access oyster's meat
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
Use this Victorinox 44696 4" stainless steel Boston style oyster knife to effortlessly open oysters and prepare signature seafood dishes in your restaurant or catering kitchen!
Offering superior strength and function, this Victorinox 44696 4" stainless steel Boston style oyster knife is sure to become an essential tool at any seafood venue. With a straight blade and rounded tip, this knife is the perfect size for prying open oyster shells and offers unbeatable strength and leverage.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"This knife was well worth the time locating it and the price I paid for it. It works very well and is great for everyday use."Read More Reviews
Easy to Use
When you're ready to shuck, simply lay the oyster flat in your hand and hold it in place. Insert the tip of the knife into the oyster's hinge, run the blade along the top of the shell, and pry it open. Then, use the tip to spoon the oyster out of the shell.
Made from high-carbon stainless steel, the durable, long-lasting knife blade is designed to meet the demands of today's professional kitchens.
The SuperGrip polypropylene handle is soft and textured to provide a grip that's both comfortable and safe for extended use.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Blade Length:4 Inches
- Blade Width:1/2 Inches
- Handle Length:4 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.4 3" Stainless Steel Boston Style Narrow Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.3 2 3/4" Stainless Steel New Haven Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.7 3 1/4" Stainless Steel Narrow Blade Clam Knife with Blue Slip-Resistant Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.2 2 3/4" Stainless Steel Providence Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.5 4" Stainless Steel Galveston Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.1 2" Stainless Steel Frenchman Style Oyster Knife with Black Polypropylene Handle
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 7/8" Galveston Style Pro-Grip Oyster Opener Knife
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9042.L UltimateShield 2 A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Large
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9042.M UltimateShield 2 A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Medium
People Talk About:knife oyster handle oysters best blade boston point style allows
This knife was well worth the time locating it and the price I paid for it. It works very well and is great for everyday use.
The first reason to buy this oyster knife is the Price. The textured handle help the knife from slipping in your hand once your hands get wet. The handle shape is slightly different than other brands but I prefer this knife over the others. Overall, Great Product we will be buying more.
This is one of the best Oyster knives out there the skinny point make it so much easier to get into the hinge and pop it
Best oyster blade ever! The long narrow point opens oysters with ease. I just insert the tip into the hinge and wiggle slightly and the oyster releases. There is no prying needed to open oysters with this knife. However due to the blunt edge of the knife cutting the muscle with this blade will not be as clean as say the New Haven style version.
I'm on my third boston style shucking knife, and my second Victorinox brand. THe narrowed shaft of the boston style blade allows this knife to get into the tightest "knuckle" on the oyster. As a shucker in the south I have used it on thinner shelled oysters from Apalachicola Bay, to the thicker types that come from Bayou LaBatre or Galveston Bay. I switched to Victorinox from Dexter Russell for the easily identifiable red handle so no one wouldwalk off with my knife, and i perfer the grip pattern to that of a DexRus Knife.
The Boston Regular Oyster Knife is the best oyster knife out there. The only oyster knife my oyster shuckers will use. Very versatile, works equally well on clams.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register