Dexter Russell 10493 Sani-Safe 3" Boston Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
$8.85/EachShips free with Plus
- DEXSTEEL stain-free, high-carbon steel blade is precision ground for durability
- Boston style features a long, narrow blade with flat tip and short oval handle
- Perfect for shucking oysters in commercial operations
- Moderately sharp blade
- Slip-resistant, easy-to-clean polypropylene handle withstands high and low temperatures
- Sani-Safe line provides impervious blade and handle seal
|Dexter-Russell 10493 Specs|
|Blade Length||3 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 Inches|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this knife be washed in a dishwasher?
- No, hand washing with soapy water and sanitizer solution is always recommended. When placed in a dishwasher, the process will often rust and cause damage to the edges of the blade.
Dexter-Russell 10493 Details
The Dexter-Russell 10493 3" boston style oyster knife effortlessly opens oysters to prepare signature seafood dishes in your restaurant or catering kitchen! This knife's long, narrow blade makes it extremely versatile and effective at opening any type of oyster. When you're ready to shuck, simply lay the oyster flat in your hand and hold it in place. Insert the tip of the knife into the oyster's hinge, run the blade along the top of the shell, and pry it open.
Made from high-carbon DEXSTEEL stainless steel, this durable knife is designed to meet the demands of today's professional kitchens. Furthermore, each blade is precision ground to a moderately sharp edge to ensure it stands up to tough oyster shells. Not only is the textured handle non-slip and comfortable to hold, its Sani-Safe sealed to the blade to eliminate hiding places for bacteria. Offering superior strength and function, this oyster knife is sure to become an essential tool at any seafood venue.
Overall Length: 7"
Blade Length: 3"
Handle Length: 4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Get paid to review this product!