Micro Matic CFN10A 10 Tap Air Cooled Irish Coffin Box - Natural Oak
- Great addition to Irish pubs
- Dispense up to 10 beers out of the same tower
- Delicately handcrafted in natural oak
- Durable stainless steel fascia and drip tray
- Air-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is less than 25' from keg
- Includes (10) 5' x 3/16" hoses
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Micro Matic CFN10A Details
Capture the rustic charm of an authentic Irish pub with this Micro Matic CFN10A 10 tap air cooled Irish coffin box! Delicately handcrafted in natural oak, this coffin box takes the place of standard metal fixtures that provide a contemporary aesthetic in favor of a more distinct presentation that's reminiscent of historic Irish tradition. This unit features 10 taps that allow you to provide eager guests with a dozen brews, ensuring that you have something on tap for virtually any taste.
The tower's air-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is less than 25' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This tap tower ships with a variety of extras that make installation and maintenance a breeze, including ten 5' x 3/16" hoses for optimum convenience. Servicing the taps is as simple as removing the top of the coffin box while a rugged stainless steel fascia and drip tray help protect the box as well as surrounding countertops from drips, splashes, and overflow.
Depth: 7 1/2"
Height: 12 1/4"
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic CFN10A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register