True 980018 2 Tap Tower
- Replaces models 873101 and 832013
- Replaces standard component on select TDD, TDDB, TDB, and TPDB series kegerators
- Features (2) nozzles
- Perfect for a variety of beer dispensing setups
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
True Refrigeration 980018 Details
This True 980018 double headed beer tap tower will easily replace a broken one! You can also use it to customize your beer dispenser / kegerator to accommodate more faucets! This compact beer faucet features 2 taps and it includes the column, gasket, faucets, handles, beer hoses, and mounting screws.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
True Refrigeration 980018
People Talk About:beer types tap pouring heads great faster establishment different
This is a great beer tap for any establishment. It has 2 heads and it can be used for 2 different types of beer or just to make pouring faster.
MIn K. Posted on 12/27/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register