Micro Matic 8231 Triple Gauge (60 PSI) Secondary CO2 Regulator Panel
- Triple gauge secondary draft regulator mounted on a metal panel for simple installation
- Regulates CO2 coming from the primary regulator, going to 3 kegs
- (3) 3/8" wall brackets for transition between keg jumper hose and trunkline connectors
- Includes a flow control inlet nipple filter
- Output gauges monitor pressure up to 60 PSI
- Forged brass, die cast regulator construction
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 51-53 PSI
- 3/8" outlet barbs with shut-off; extra inlet nipple included for pass through installation
Micro Matic 8231 Details
Easily install a secondary CO2 regulator for your draft beer system with this Micro Matic 8231 triple gauge secondary CO2 regulator panel! A metal panel makes installation on a walk in cooler wall a breeze and features 3 integrated 3/8" stainless steel wall brackets that act as a reliable transition between a keg jumper hose and trunkline connector. The regulator, meanwhile, allows you to safely and effectively control the flow of CO2 to 3 kegs in your draft beer system. If adjusting the pressure on the primary regulator that's attached to your CO2 tank is problematic, this secondary regulator connects to the primary unit via a gas hose so you can control the gas flow from right inside your walk in. It comes with a single gauge that has a 0-60 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the varying amount of CO2 flowing from your gas tank to each of your unique kegs. Regulating CO2 is key in providing guests with quality draft beer because if the pressure's too low, your beer may taste flat and if it's too high, the beer may pour with excessive foam.
The pressure on this forged brass regulator is easily adjusted by turning the set screw with a flathead screwdriver. It features (3) 3/8" outlets with a shut-off valve so you can quickly and easily stop gas flow and, for added safety and peace of mind, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 51-53 PSI). An extra inlet nipple is included for your convenience, for simple pass through installation to additional panels.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for Micro Matic 8231
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!