Micro Matic 7485SS "D" System Type 304 Stainless Steel Beer Keg Coupler with Gray Lever Handle
- "D" system (American Sankey) is the most common system used in the U.S.
- Connects to your gas hose, beer hose, and keg valve
- Rugged type 304 stainless steel body
- Type 304 stainless steel probe for great durability and increased purity
- Short gray handle is ideal for 1/6 kegs
- 3/8" gas port barb
- Beer port thread: 7/8"-14 (U.S. beer industry standard)
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 55-65 PSI
You May Also Need
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which valve system my keg uses?
- To see a list of prominent beers and the valve types they utilize, check out our Draft Beer Tap Towers, Faucets, and Components Guide!
Micro Matic 7485SS Details
Tap a keg of your most popular brew with this Micro Matic 7485SS coupler! This coupler is compatible with "D" system keg valves, also known as American Sankey, which is the most common system used in the United States. Used by all major breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries, this unit's compatibility is rivaled only by its durability. It boasts a type 304 stainless steel body that's sure to last over the long haul and includes a type 304 stainless steel probe that is chemical-resistant, won't chip like chrome alternatives, and encourages a purer pour. For added safety and peace of mind, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI), while the 7/8"-14 beer port thread matches the United States beer industry standard for maximum compatibility.
Height: 3 7/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 7485SS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:wine tower stainless needed name micromatic installed Bought
Bought these for a wine tower I installed. I needed the stainless only and these work well. Cant go wrong with a name like micromatic.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register