Beverage-Air 402-226A 2-Way Draft Manifold with 2 Inlets
- Distributes CO2 coming from the primary regulator, going to 2 kegs requiring the same pressure
- Integrated mounting bracket for simple installation
- Allows you to change unit configuration
- 2 inlets
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
Beverage-Air BEV402-226A Details
This Beverage-Air 402-226A 2-way draft manifold allows you to distribute CO2 flow to any 2 kegs in your beer system that require the same pressure! The manifold connects to the primary regulator, which sends a pressurized flow of CO2 through a gas hose to the manifold. The manifold then distributes that CO2 evenly among the kegs, and each line has a shut-off valve so you can halt the flow to a particular keg, if needed. It also comes with an integrated mounting bracket so you can install it on the cooler wall or wherever is most convenient.
Since this item has 2 inlets, you can also hook it up to another manifold and increase the number of lines and kegs in your beer system. If you have a particularly busy bar, you can also use that additional inlet to install a secondary CO2 tank so that you don't have to stop right away to replace an empty bottle.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register