- "D" system (American Sankey) is the most common system used in the U.S.
- Connects to your gas hose, beer hose, and keg valve
- Rugged forged brass body
- Chrome plated brass probe
- Short yellow handle to easily identify product; ideal for 1/6 kegs
- 3/8" gas port barb
- Beer port thread: 7/8"-14 (U.S. beer industry standard)
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 55-65 PSI
|Micro Matic 7485BB-G Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which valve system my keg uses?
- To see a list of prominent beers and the valve types they utilize, check out our Draft Beer Tap Towers, Faucets, and Components Guide!
Micro Matic 7485BB-G Details
Tap a keg of your most popular brew with this Micro Matic 7485BB-G coupler! This coupler is compatible with "D" system keg valves, also known as American Sankey, which is the most common system used in the United States. Used by all major breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries, this unit's compatibility is rivaled only by its durability. It boasts a forged brass body that's sure to last over the long haul and includes a chrome-plated probe that can be used for almost any beer except IPAs. For added safety and peace of mind, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI), while the 7/8"-14 beer port thread matches the United States beer industry standard for maximum compatibility.
Height: 3 13/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 7485BB-G
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register