- Taps 3 kegs at once using the same nitrogen pressure
- Dual gauge nitrogen regulator measures pressure from 0-15 and 0-3000 PSI
- "D" system couplers are made of 304 stainless steel
- Includes 18' of blue vinyl hose with clamps
- For use in wine applications
Micro Matic PL-WTK-3 Details
You can tap 3 wine kegs at once with the Micro Matic PL-WTK-3 Pro Line wine tapping kit. This kit comes with everything you need to tap multiple kegs using the same nitrogen pressure. Each of the included "D" system couplers feature a built-in pressure relief valve, check valves for the in and out ports, and a 304 stainless steel body and probe that makes them appropriate for tapping wine and cider. The nitrogen regulator has a brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff. Dual gauges keep track of the output pressure, at 0-15 PSI, and the tank pressure, at 0-3000 PSI. With a generous 18' of blue hose, you'll be able to tap 3 different kegs and provide more choices for your guests.
- Dual gauge nitrogen regulator
- 18' vinyl gas hose with clamps
- 3 stainless steel "D" system couplers
- (2) 5/16" brass gas hose tees
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic PL-WTK-3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register