- Twin probe system (Hoff-Stevens) is in limited use by some regional craft breweries
- Connects to your gas hose, beer hose, and keg valve
- Plated brass body
- 2 stainless steel probes for great durability and increased purity
- Wing nut collar for easy installation
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which valve system my keg uses?
- To see a list of prominent beers and the valve types they utilize, check out our Draft Beer Tap Towers, Faucets, and Components Guide!
Micro Matic TC202N Details
Tap a keg of your most popular brew with this Micro Matic TC202N coupler! This coupler is compatible with twin probe system keg valves, also known as Hoff-Stevens, which is in limited use by some regional craft breweries. Simply place the tap on the keg valve, tighten the wing nut, and get ready to pour. It features 2 stainless steel probes that are chemical-resistant, won't chip like chrome alternatives, and encourage a purer pour.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic TC202N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register