- "D" system (American Sankey) is the most common coupler style used in the U.S.
- Connects to your gas hose, beer hose, and keg valve
- 3/8" gas port barb
- Beer port thread: 7/8"-14 (U.S. beer industry standard)
- Includes a pressure release valve for added safety
- Shipping Weight
- 1.26 lb.
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which valve system my keg uses?
- To see a list of prominent beers and the valve types they utilize, check out our Draft Beer Tap Towers, Faucets, and Components Guide!
This Avantco 178COUPLER provides you with a simple way to tap a keg filled with nationally-renowned or locally-sourced brews! It is used with "D" system (American Sankey) keg valves which is the most common system used in the United States, ensuring the highest degree of compatibility. Major breweries like Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, Labatt, and most craft breweries use this system to infuse their beer with the proper amount of CO2 while delivering it smoothly from keg to tap! An integrated pressure relief valve provides you with added safety and peace of mind by ensuring the gas flow is cut off if the pressure gets too high.
Height: 4 1/4"
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register