- Distributes beer from 2 kegs to 3 stations
- 2 kegs connected to the same manifold means less downtime
- Made of stainless steel for the best in purity
- Integrated mounting bracket makes installation a breeze
- 1/2" OD inlet connections
- 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP) outlets (U.S. beer industry standard)
Micro Matic 2840 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.5 lb.
- Made in America
- Gas Distributors
Micro Matic 2840 Details
A fantastic addition to large bars, pubs, and tasting rooms, this Micro Matic 2840 3-way beer manifold provides you with a great way to minimize downtime and boost your operation's efficiency! This handy configuration accepts beer from 2 kegs of the same type, delivering the brew to 3 separate stations so that each station effectively has a backup keg on deck. When one keg runs out, you can replace it while the remaining keg feeds each of the stations so your thirsty customers never have to wait! Made of stainless steel, this manifold helps protect the great tasting quality of your brew because it won't impart any "off" tastes that may be an issue with brass and other common materials. This component features an integrated bracket so that it can easily be installed in the most convenient place possible.
Length: 9 7/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 2840
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software