Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
- Distributes CO2 coming from the primary regulator, going to 3 kegs requiring the same pressure
- Integrated mounting bracket for simple installation
- Allows you to change unit configuration
- 1 inlet
Customer questions about this product
- I’m ordering parts for my Beverage Air equipment, how do I know I’ll get the right part?
- At the time of ordering you should provide the manufacturers’ serial number from the unit to ensure you receive the right part.
Beverage-Air 402-189A Details
This Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-way draft manifold allows you to distribute CO2 flow to any 3 kegs in your beer system that require the same pressure! The manifold connects to the primary regulator, which sends a pressurized flow of CO2 through a gas hose to the manifold. The manifold then distributes that CO2 evenly among the kegs, and each line has a shut-off valve so you can halt the flow to a particular keg, if needed. It also comes with an integrated mounting bracket so you can install it on the cooler wall or wherever is most convenient.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
We recommend entering your unit's serial number into the box provided during the checkout process. That way, we can check to make sure the part you are ordering is the correct one. If you choose to omit the serial number, you are accepting responsibility for the part's compatibility with your unit.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register