- "A" system (German Slider) is used by many German breweries
- Connects to your gas hose, beer hose, and keg valve
- Tin-nickel plated body
- Type 304 stainless steel probe for the highest purity; can even be used with wine and cider
- Ergo handle is extremely simple to engage
- 3/8" gas port barb
- Beer port thread: 7/8"-14 (U.S. beer industry standard)
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 55-65 PSI
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which valve system my keg uses?
- To see a list of prominent beers and the valve types they utilize, check out our Draft Beer Tap Towers, Faucets, and Components Guide!
Micro Matic DH1501 Details
Tap a keg of your most popular brew with this Micro Matic DH1501 coupler! This coupler is compatible with "A" system keg valves, also known as German Slider because it slides onto the valve face, which are used by many German breweries. Used by breweries like Hoegaarden, Paulaner, Spaten, and Warsteiner, this unit's compatibility is rivaled only by its durability and ease of use.
A black ergo lever handle is incredibly simple to engage by pushing down to tap and pulling up to untap. The coupler boasts a tin-nickel plated body that's sure to last over the long haul. It includes a type 304 stainless steel probe that is chemical-resistant, won't chip like chrome alternatives, and encourages the purest pour possible so that the coupler can even be used to tap kegs of wine or cider. For added safety and peace of mind, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI), while the 7/8"-14 beer port thread matches the United States beer industry standard for maximum compatibility.
Height: 5 3/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic DH1501
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register