We use the color coded handles to organize our kitchen and keep certain colors in specific sections. Great quality for the price for the average kitchen use.
$16.88/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 5||$17.19/Each|
- High carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle with polypropylene for durability and Santoprene for comfort
- Granton edge eases slicing
- Perfect for thinly slicing roasts, poultry, or ham
- Versatile blade for numerous cutting tasks
- Handle features textured fingerpoints and protective finger guard
- Color-coded handle reduces the risk of cross-contamination
Slice through your prep work with this Mercer Culinary M22707YL Millennia Colors® 7" Santoku knife.
Ideal for slicing, dicing, and mincing, this 7" Santoku knife with yellow handle will be a triple threat in your kitchen! Its granton edge is designed for faster, smoother slicing than a traditional chef knife while the high-carbon no-stain steel provides superior edge quality and a lifetime guarantee. Furthermore, the yellow handle allows you to easily color-code your workspace and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
The granton edge on this knife features grooves that allow fill with fat and juices as you make each cut, allowing the product to separate from the knife edge quickly so you can make fast, clean slices. Use this all-purpose, versatile tool to cut meats and vegetables of all types.
High Carbon Stamped Blade
This Millenia® knife features a stain-free high carbon stamped blade to deliver superior cut quality at an affordable price point.
The 7" long blade is the perfect size for general-purpose cutting. It allows you to quickly tackle any prep work.
Since the handle is color-coded, you can pair this knife with other handle colors and create a simple system for preventing cross-contamination. Designate 1 type of food (vegetables, red meat, poultry, allergen-sensitive foods, etc.) for each handle type so that you never risk contaminating an order. The ergonomically designed handle is made of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability, while textured finger points and a protective finger guard provide slip-resistance and added safety.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Blade Length:7 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M22707YL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Mercer Culinary M22610YL Millennia Colors® 10" Chef Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M22608YL Millennia Colors® 8" Chef Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M23820YL Millennia Colors® 6" Curved Stiff Boning Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M23890YL Millennia Colors® 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M23930YL Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M22418YL Millennia Colors® 8" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M22206YL Millennia Colors® 6" Semi-Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M21981YL Millennia Colors® 5-Piece Bamboo Magnetic Board and Yellow Handle Knife Set
- Mercer Culinary M21982YL Millennia Colors® 5-Piece Acacia Magnetic Board and Yellow Handle Knife Set
People Talk About:knife great handle sharp blade colors easy grip kitchen nice
I use paring knives for things that I shouldn’t. Big knives intimidate me because my hands are small and I feel like I don’t get good control. But this knife has such a sturdy handle that I know I’ll have good control with it. The handle feels good and fits well in my hand, and the knife is easy to hone and will last a long time.
This would be an excellent addition for any kitchen. I couldn't be happier with this knife. It is a high-quality knife that is made better than it's competitors. I would definitely purchase it again.
This Mercer knife is neat looking. It has a nice blade that is easy to clean and very easy to sharpen. We like the look of it as well.
Mercer Culinary Knives are my favorite knife brand on Webstaurant. They are always sharp, good quality, great price and the colorful handles helps differentiate between different styles.
Large blade, a good way to get the job done. the serrated edge cuts through veggies and is easy to clean. I have one in 2 colors!
This is an excellent knife for color coding in a restaurant. The blade is sharp and firm and it cuts easily. The handle is comfortable to hold and it doesn't slip from your hands.
This knife comes in extremely sharp! It is sharp enough to cut through anything like butter! Nice soft grip handle, for those long prepping days!
Fast shipping! This is a great all-around knife! Well balanced. The non slip grip is great! I love that it comes in multiple colors, also!
This is a very comfortable Light weight to it. The blade is a little more flexible than I thought it would be. But for the price it's a good night and the fact that it colored is nice so the guys in my kitchen olor knife.
This knife arrived sharp and ready to use. The grip on it is great and I love that the handle is elevated enough to chop items quickly without allowing my knuckles to hit the table while prepping food.
This again is a great mercer knife, nice handle grip and sure to stay sharp for a while, what a great deal on this site!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register