Manitowoc IY-0504A Indigo Series 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 120V, 560 lb.
Other Available Voltages:
- Produces up to 560 lb. of ice per day
- 30'' wide, space-saving design
- Makes half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged door provides easy access for efficient cleaning
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
C Pure AQUAKING10 10" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Manitowoc F-700 Ice Storage Bin - 680 lb.
Manitowoc B-400 Ice Storage Bin - 290 lb.
Manitowoc B-570 Ice Storage Bin - 430 lb.
Manitowoc K-00450 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor
Enhance the quality of your beverages with the Manitowoc air cooled ice machine. With a yield range of 310 pounds to over 2300 pounds, this ice machine is sure to keep up with drink orders in your establishment. Check out this brief video to learn more!
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
Both easy to use and clean, Manitowoc's ice machines are a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ice machines. It has an easy-read display and can be programmed to maximize ice production during high-traffic periods.
|Manitowoc Ice IY-0504A 115/60/1 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||560 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.73 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0504A 115/60/1 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo series, this 30" wide IY-0504A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. The Manitowoc IY-0504A ice machine can make up to 560 lb. of half size ice cubes per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its EasyRead display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display.
This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo series ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IY-0504A 115/60/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:bin received plumbing ice head full experience easy days buying
We received the head a few days before the bin, so we had most of the plumbing done by the time the bin was un-boxed. The units went together easy and they were making ice in a very short time. The next day the bin was full and all in all... was a very good buying experience.
David P. from Hoegemeyer BarBeQue Posted on 03/27/2013
Get paid to review this product!