- Makes up to 500 lb. of half cube ice per day and includes an ice storage bin with a capacity of 536 lb.
- Durable roto plastic finish exterior with a polyethylene interior
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Includes bright LED lights to illuminate the ice bin and a removable air filter for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$2.59 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.89 / Each
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
$112.99 / Case
- Choice 5 Gallon Ice Tote Kit with 12 oz. Scoop and Scoop Holder
$34.99 / Each
- Choice 5 Gallon Ice Tote with Lid and Mounting Bracket
$22.99 / Each
- Everpure CD385 Oxidice Ice Machine Ozone Disinfecting System
$559.00 / Each
|Ice Bin Width||30 1/2 Inches|
|Ice Machine Width||30 Inches|
|Overall Width||30 1/2 Inches|
|Ice Bin Depth||34 Inches|
|Ice Machine Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Overall Depth||34 Inches|
|Ice Bin Height||51 Inches|
|Ice Machine Height||22 3/8 Inches|
|Overall Height||73 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||300 to 500 Pounds, 500 Pounds|
|Ambient Temperature Range||40 - 90 Degrees F|
|Bin Storage Capacity||536 lb.|
|BTU Per Hour||3,798 BTU|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Exterior Material||Roto Plastic Finish|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power kWh/100 lbs. Ice||4.7 kWh|
|Type||Ice Machines with Bins|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Pressure Range||18 3/4 - 80 PSI|
|Water Temperature Range||40 - 90 Degrees F|
|Water Usage||13.6 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Avantco Ice KMC-H-530-LA 30" air cooled modular half cube ice machine with bin! Capable of producing up to 500 lb. of full cube ice per day, you'll always have plenty of ice to serve on demand at your restaurant, bar, or cafe. An included ice bin holds up to an impressive 536 lb. of ice, making it ideal for busy establishments that can not afford long periods of down-time while ice is being made. The ice bin features a durable roto plastic exterior with a polyethylene interior. Also included is an ice scoop and a hook to hang it on so it is always within convenient reach when you need it.
For ease of maintenance, a built-in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly. This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in. Plus, the ice bin has a 3/4 FTP drain fitting.
The ice machine is constructed of durable roto plastic finish with a polyethylene interior to last in the busiest of commercial environments. A nickel plated evaporator and removable air filter make for quick and simple cleaning and maintenance. With (4) 6" adjustable legs, you can level your machine on uneven surfaces and have plenty of room to clean under it. This ice machine also comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible. Designed for side-breathing and rear exhaust, you can avoid hot air being blown outward into your kitchen or service area. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 30 1/2"
Height: 73 3/8"
Ice Machine Dimensions:
Depth: 24 3/8"
Height: 22 3/8"
Ice Bin Dimensions:
Width: 30 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register