Other Available Sizes:
- Makes up to 497 lb. of full cube ice per day
- Durable 304 stainless steel exterior with polyethylene interior
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Removable air filter allows for quick cleaning
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V; NEMA 5-15P
You May Also Need View All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$164.99 / Each
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$124.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.89 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$2.59 / Each
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Choice 5 Gallon Ice Tote with Lid and Mounting Bracket
$22.99 / Each
- Choice 5 Gallon Ice Tote Kit with 12 oz. Scoop and Scoop Holder
$34.99 / Each
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Avantco Ice MC-F-530-A 30" air cooled modular full cube ice machine!
Capable of producing up to 497 lb. of full cube ice per day, you'll always have plenty of ice to serve on demand at your restaurant, bar, or cafe. The narrow footprint design is great for saving on space and it can be paired with a compatible ice bin to hold ice once it is made.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
For ease of maintenance, a built in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly. This intuitive system helps cut down on service calls and unnecessary service fees for minor issues.
Nickel-Plated Evaporator and Removable Air Filter
A nickel-plated evaporator holds up well to moisture and is non-corrosive. The air filter is easily removable so that it can be cleaned or swapped out when it is time to be replaced.
304 Stainless Steel Design and Polyethylene Interior
Constructed of durable type 304 stainless steel with a polyethylene interior, this unit is easy-to-clean and built to last in the busiest commercial environments.
This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in.
Oceanloch Mounting Holes
This ice machine also comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible.
Side-Breathing & Rear Exhaust
Designed for side-breathing and rear exhaust, you can avoid hot air being blown outward into your kitchen or service area. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:30 Inches
- Depth:24 3/8 Inches
- Height:22 3/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register