Manitowoc ID-0322A Indigo Series 22" Air Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 120V, 335 lb.
Other Available Voltages:
- Produces up to 335 lb. of ice per day
- 22" wide, space-saving design
- Makes full size cubes (7/8")
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged door provides easy access for efficient cleaning
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
You May Also Need View All Items
Manitowoc B-320 Ice Storage Bin - 210 lb.
plus $841.00 / Each
Manitowoc B-420 Ice Storage Bin - 310 lb.
plus $962.00 / Each
Manitowoc D320 Ice Storage Bin - 264 lb.
plus $841.00 / Each
Manitowoc SPA-160 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 120V, 120 lb.
plus $2,708.00 / Each
Manitowoc SPA-160 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 208/230V, 120 lb.
plus $2,741.00 / Each
Manitowoc SPA-310 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 120V, 180 lb.
plus $3,190.00 / Each
Manitowoc SPA-310 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 208/230V, 180 lb.
plus $3,224.00 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.49 / Each
Enhance the quality of your beverages with the Manitowoc air cooled ice machine. With a yield range of 310 pounds to over 2300 pounds, this ice machine is sure to keep up with drink orders in your establishment. Check out this brief video to learn more!
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
Both easy to use and clean, Manitowoc's ice machines are a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ice machines. It has an easy-read display and can be programmed to maximize ice production during high-traffic periods.
|Manitowoc Ice ID-0322A 115/60/1 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||7.49 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||23.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Manitowoc Ice ID-0322A 115/60/1 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo series, this 22" wide ID-0322A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. The Manitowoc ID-0322A ice machine can make up to 335 lb. of full size ice cubes per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its EasyRead display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display.
This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo series ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice ID-0322A 115/60/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register