Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Storage Bin - 1320 lb.
- Holds up to 1320 lb. of ice
- 48" wide
- Features a sliding ice gate for safe and easy access
- Boasts a stainless steel exterior and heavy-duty welded construction
- Includes a ball catch hinge to keep door open
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Comes with (4) 6" legs
- Great for large-scale ice storage applications
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need View All Items
Manitowoc K-00414 36" Ice Shovel
Manitowoc K-00412 46 1/2" Ice Paddle
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
Manitowoc K-00145 6" Adjustable Secured Stainless Steel Flanged Feet - 4/Set
Manitowoc K-00153 4 5/8" Adjustable Stainless Steel Flanged Feet - 4/Set
Manitowoc K-00419 58 1/2" Ice Paddle
Manitowoc IDT1900N Indigo NXT 48" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 1 Phase, 1900 lb.
plus $7,055.00 /Each
Manitowoc IDT1900N Indigo NXT 48" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 3 Phase, 1900 lb.
plus $7,213.00 /Each
|Manitowoc Ice F-1300 Specs|
|Height||63 1/2 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,320 lb.|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice bin / ice dispenser come with an ice machine?
- No, this product must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice F-1300 Details
Ideal for applications which require large-scale ice storage, this Manitowoc F-1300 48" wide ice storage bin can hold up to 1320 lb. of ice! It features a sliding ice gate that controls ice flow to the loading snout, reducing spillage and allowing easy removal with a scoop or shovel. The impact resistant sliding windows allow you to easily inspect the interior of the bin to check on ice levels without having to lift the door each time.
For optimum employee safety, this bin includes a ball catch hinge to keep the door open, preventing accidents and injuries. Plus, the durable, polyethylene lift door eliminates sharp corners and gaskets for additional safety benefits. Boasting a stainless steel exterior and heavy-duty welded construction, this bin is sure to provide years of reliable service.
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Comes with ice scoop and stainless steel bin adapter for select Indigo series ice machines
- (4) 6" legs
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 63 1/2"
Capacity: 1320 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice F-1300
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register